Read Before Posting

enry

Administrator
Hello Everyone,

There is alot of confusion going around about when the MSP will be released, if it has been released, cause of the delay and so on. Some people claim they "saw" the "cars" in a "yard" undergoing "some kind of work" by "someone" or that "some dealership" is "selling" the car "already". Others yet claim "a Feb delivery date". I put in quotes because it could all be a load of hogwash. More importantly, this kind of random speculation is is getting very irritating and is not productive in any way.

Therefore, the following rule applies in the MazdaSpeed Protege forum until the MSP is publicly released:

if you post a claim that you drove, bought, sold, raced, crashed, stole, or stripped a MSP, either yourself, or your friend, cousin, uncle, grandmother, doctor, lawyer, random dude off the street, etc..., be prepared to substantiate that with REAL PROOF. If you have no proof, moderators (bigblue & others) will move the thread to the Rumors forum.

Thanks for your attention.

brain said:
I raced one last week with my moped

Hopefully you didn't win...
Thanks Enry, this perdicament is frustrating enough and rumors flying every where only makes it more enfuriating (not that I'm innocent of the charges).

I agree as well which is why I loved when Kat posted in the rumor section about getting her MSP. I'm also more than a little tired of hearing all the complaints about the car not being out yet. Patience is a virtue people! :)

Although, unfortunately without rumors and until the cars get here, there's not going to be much going on in this forum.

i could have sworn i saw one though... it was the Orange one and i thought that was an exclusive color to the Mazdaspeed version? oh yeah..... i was lucky enough to see this car in developmental stages a while back at the Mazda headquarters in Irvine California. that and the Mazda 6. alot of other cool stuff there too. they seem to be really trying to attach the Mazdaspeed idea to alot of their products. i am all for that

Back