I gave up too!

I just couldn't wait anymore and gave up. Actually it was about 2 weeks ago. I got a 03 Spec V and I love it. The only thing I don't like are there are much more of them than Mazdaspeeds.

Good buy man, I almost bailed on my MP3 a while back and got a Spec V. But I'm too financially strapped now.

MAZDASPEEDJOE said:
I just couldn't wait anymore and gave up. Actually it was about 2 weeks ago. I got a 03 Spec V and I love it. The only thing I don't like are there are much more of them than Mazdaspeeds.

i went and testdrove a spec v today...wasn't me...it had a shitload of torque..but fell flat on it's face uptop...car had 600 miles and all the sales guy did was push for me to buy it...wouldn't budge a penny on the price and gave me 2000 less average for my trade....if it were a competitive trade in value i'd prolly be driving one today. glad i'm waiting for a MSP now

Sorry no pics yet, I'll post some when I get some mods. I have allready debadged and put an SER emblem on the front grille. I'm gonna do dark tint and lower it 2". I am also gonna paint the wheels black or gun metal. Then it's header, intake and exhaust and maybe an NX kit. Watch out Mazdaspeed! Just kidding I'm not hatin on the MSP it's still an awesome car I just couldn't wait any longer and I am more than happy with my spec. By the way it does have a lot of torque, more than the MSP I'm sure but it doesn't fall flat on it's face up top it pulls right to redline w/ a noticable surge in power above 5 grand.
03 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V
Sunburst Yellow
no mods "YET"
was almost orange MSP

Im sorry to say, i gave up too, i pick up a 2003 Is300 this weekend 5 spd of course, good luck with the msp, its gonna be sweet

The IS300 is a real sweet ride... I wish I could afford it, but it looks like I will be stuck with a MSP :'( ... lol!

Back