New sig image

HaHa!

Hey Kaptain you can't see the Azenis in that pic cause i hadn't quite got them yep at that time, its an old pic. I got them on the next race, they work great, awesome grip and almost no more tire squel. SRT4s barely even beat me.

Don't believe check out:
http://www.yellowstonescca.com/801vot.htm

Project Probe awww yes... The interior is 90% done, all new carpet, seats, and gauges. Needs a dashmat to cover the cracks. I have a new turbo manifold for it but when takin off the old one we had one of the studs break off and we had to drill it out. But then when we retapped the whole and tried putting in a new stud the alumninum(sp) got soft and the threads just went by by. So i need to just have the stud welded in there.

After that we need to fix the driver's side power window, its no longer attached, i've never messed with windows so i'll need to learn.

After that it will be ready to be prepped for paint and sold, after we abuse it for a bit. I'm just ready to get rid of it and find a salvage 01+ M/T Protege to build up an awesome SCCA car. I'd do it to my MP3 but i don't wanna rip out the interior and AC.

I have KSPORT coilovers comin though, so thats exciting.

As is? Or when its done and painted?

As is i'd probably sell it for $600
When its done $1200 or so

SilentSno said:
Sure thing. How come so interested?

i like probes, call it an odd fascination, plus i trust your work :) i could use a decent work car, i've put 52,000 miles on this car and i might be taking a job in the near future that requires me to drive a good distance each day

Back