How Can I Rent a TV?

goku4658

Red-Eyed MSP
:
2003.5 MSP
I want a rent a hot tv for a Superbowl party. Anyone know around how much or where I can get one just for the day? Thanks!

Buy one at wal-mart or best buy then return it.

Or lie to the rent-a-center place. We used to rent big stereos and then return them after the party was over. They caught on and said you have to "rent to own" (jerkit)

If you buy then return it is even cheaper than renting. :D Depends on your morals and what happens if it breaks but I take the risk. I have done this with video cameras before.

TX Speed Demon said:
I think Rent-A-Center offers weekly rentals.

You pay weekly but they got all pissed when every week we got something different. Or we would return it and come back and re-rent this huge stereo a couple weeks later.

^^^ Yeah this was what all my friends said to me too but I made it just fine. lol I blacked out with a 600 dollar video camera on halloween. I was GGW cameraman (boobies) I got some good footage and returned the camera.

I also bought a 350 gold chain to wear as part of a pimp and ho costume. I also returned that the next day. I was in college and poor.

Micah said:

Well, its for a superbowl party (nana) . SuperBowl parties have beer (drinks) . I like beer. Beer gets me drunk (drunk) . Getting drunk makes me stupid (poke) . A stupid me ends up with his head in the tv (bang) .

The End. :D

i work for an electronics store.....when you buy something and then return it, it costs the company a lot of money....we can't resell open stuff so we have to just use it as a floor model.

Also some tv's can't be returned, check the store's return policy before you buy a big tv. Also a big tv will look like s*** unless you have High Def hooked up to it.

goku4658 said:
Well, its for a superbowl party (nana) . SuperBowl parties have beer (drinks) . I like beer. Beer gets me drunk (drunk) . Getting drunk makes me stupid (poke) . A stupid me ends up with his head in the tv (bang) .

The End. :D

Damage the TV - you just bought it -

Why don't you rent(or buy/return) a projector instead.

Hookedup240 said:
i work for an electronics store.....when you buy something and then return it, it costs the company a lot of money....we can't resell open stuff so we have to just use it as a floor model.

Also some tv's can't be returned, check the store's return policy before you buy a big tv. Also a big tv will look like s*** unless you have High Def hooked up to it.

Yeah i wouldnt want to hose anybody unless its like wal-mart or best buy. There is no way I would go to any independently owned place and do such a thing. I would feel bad then.

pip7441622 said:
haha, I thought you meant you would go to the store drunk to buy one or something...

hehe i thought ppl were getting it confused w/ me getting drunk and humping a tv or something

o well, time to get drunk!! later kids

Back