Microtech Library

Were getting closer...... ;)

Dave

Here are my contributions thus far... the "Last Microtech Maps" was the last screen shots i took of the car when i had her in.... this is with stock injectors and headers. the car ran pretty good with it like this.

the "Microtech Pics" zip is EVERYTHING ive done with the microtech. it shows data logging, map pics, everything. the files are kind of big but who cares.. download them to see what you can get...

i know steve and dave are gonna come out with some crazy turbo sheit with 550cc injectors and some crazy turbo sheit... a month or two more and this thread should be filled with lots of good sheit!

enjoy

Last edited:
I'm adding all of our install manuals and documents here, check the next several posts of my screenname to get all of the documents! As always, use at your own risk, every engine is different and no map is truly universal. Be CAREFUL and Enjoy!!! (updated 1/10/13)

550CC base map for up to 5,000 rpm's (break in period).

see attached

Attachments

• Microtech Map.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 983
  • 03 to 04 M6 L3 Wiring V1.1.doc
    223.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 04 to 05 L3 Wiring V1.0.doc
    223 KB · Views: 274
  • 2004 Mazda 6i install notes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Mazda 3 Wiring V0.3.doc
    222.5 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Here is my current timing map. It's a little aggressive in some ways, but not insane... probably can be advanced more, but I'm still working on that.

Additional files added: 1/10/13

Attachments

• Timing Map1.xls
    21 KB · Views: 850
  • Microtech Protege Wiring Instructions V1.8.doc
    281.5 KB · Views: 392
  • Cold Start Tuning.doc
    50 KB · Views: 347
  • ltmanual.pdf
    377.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Tuning Tutorial - Microtech Extra.doc
    57 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:
Here is my newest throttle pump settings and air and water correction factors.

Additional maps added 1/10/13

Attachments

• Microtech Correction map 091905.xls
    13.5 KB · Views: 605
  • NSNCorrectionFactors.xls
    17 KB · Views: 147
  • MP3_Microtech_061227.xls
    45.5 KB · Views: 167
  • SteveMP3leanmap550s.xls
    27 KB · Views: 161
  • Stock Injector base map NA.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
hey, i'm gonna try and start with your timing map on megasquirt. are the values on the first row of the chart pressure values> as in vacuum, to atm., to boost? Many thanks, steve.
-Mateo

column A is rpm... row 2 is vacuum... row 3 is vacuum correction factors, and Column B is raw unadjusted timing based on rpm... then the rest of the cells are a combination of the raw timing (column B) paired with the correction values (Row 3).

Additional maps uploaded 1/10/13

Attachments

• 550ccAutomatic626BaseMap.xls
    27 KB · Views: 151
  • Auto_626_550cc_NSN.xls
    27 KB · Views: 134
  • AnotherStockInjectors.xls
    27 KB · Views: 141
  • ImprovedStockInjectorBaseMap.xls
    27 KB · Views: 234
    17 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Latest and greatest correction maps.

added more attachments 1/10/13

Attachments

• Correction maps.xls
    14 KB · Views: 568
  • Spark Timing.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Decent N/A base map for stock injectors... will work for boost more or less as well if you expand the fuel curve past 0 psi.

Attachments

• Stock Injector base map NA.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:
Yep.. I took your map and made it more conservative and dumped in more fuel for startup to help with cold... that's about all.. but yep.. your map :)

I need to get a 440 map in...

More base map options

Here are a number of additional basemap and correction factor options for you guys.

All are provided "use at your own risk"

Thanks!

Steve

Attachments

• 550ccAutomatic626BaseMap.xls
    27 KB · Views: 393
  • NSNMP3RaceCar550ccModifiedMap.xls
    27 KB · Views: 444
  • ImprovedStockInjectorBaseMap.xls
    27 KB · Views: 476
    17 KB · Views: 463
what would be a good map to use as a base map to start tuning,, i got hard pipe and injen intake, 2.5" catless downpipe and 3" catback

The "improvedstockinjectorbase" will be good... in the next week or two I'll have a new one to replace that which is from an MSP with light mods and stock injectors that will be very close off the bat.

TurfBurn said:
The "improvedstockinjectorbase" will be good... in the next week or two I'll have a new one to replace that which is from an MSP with light mods and stock injectors that will be very close off the bat.

Perfect timing, should be getting my Microtech by then..good to know I'll be able to start my car off the bat--I was in way over my head with Megasquirt heh.

cool! You getting your LT8S through Protege Garage? or you buying it through me or buying the used one that is available? (I'm not putting the screenname together with a name)

Later!

steve

I ordered through Ken at protegegarage

Can't wait to contribute some maps! I am stuck only being able to tune my EBC at the moment and it is getting boring lol.

Back