Free SRI to anyone in my area.

Slider

Banned
:
2004 Subaru 2.5RS
I have a Ractive SRI collecting dust in my basement.

If anyone in my area wants to come and pick it up they can have it for free.

I live in Syracuse NY.

No I will not ship it anywhere, to much trouble.

PM me if you want it.

I would take it, but your too far north.........

Also, why does everyone post stuff in the Protege 5 section when it would work for regular sedans as well?

I'm in NY too but over 300Miles from you. If you ship it I will take it. Just let me transfer some money for shipping. Let me know if you change your mind.

SkinnyJoint said:
dont know y its so much troubnle to ship...

A- shlep it to the PO, stand in line, wait for the slow ass PO morons to weigh it and figure out how much it will cost to ship wherever the **** the person lives.

B-shlep it back home, PM that person to tell them how much it is going to cost.

C - Box the thing, tape it up etc.

D - shlep it BACK to the PO, stand in line, pay for the shipping.

Dude, it just ain't worth my time.

Ok, so here's what you do, you sell it for just enough to cover the cost of shipping and collect the money in advance.

Lets say $20. Shouldn't be that much as it cost $18 for me to get my axleback FedEx'ed from Tennessee to Dallas and I'm sure it isn't going to be as much as 1/2 an exhaust.

That way, you have the money in your hand, and you only have to do steps C and D, eliminating 1/2 the work. Don't know how bad it is up in Syracuse, but around here the post offices aren't that bad, and FedEx/Kinko's is deserted as far as shipping goes.

Slider said:
A- shlep it to the PO, stand in line, wait for the slow ass PO morons to weigh it and figure out how much it will cost to ship wherever the **** the person lives.

Box it up and use the thing on UPS.com to figure out the price to ship. I'll even throw in an extra $5 for beer money :D

Fine, first person to PM me gets it, $25 shipped anywhere in the US cept. Hawaii and Alaska.

I will PM back the first person who PMs me telling them it is theirs.

they send the cash, I put it in the mail, I am not dealing with bounced checks.

I don't know why, I am about to buy a used Sway Bar from a guy in Florida, I am going to send him fourty five dollars, I have never met the guy, don't know who he is.

Back