Resident Evil 4 help....

Super Matty P

Banned
:
2003 Supercharged Protege5
What a great game....and excessively hard even on normal difficulty level.

I had the demo and played through it several times but there are several changes this time around. The demo ended with the killing of the chainsaw guard in the village by a bell toll. I have killed both chainsaw guys and now just have a village full of peasants following me around with pitchforks....does anyone know what to do next? Do I have to kill everyone I see?? I've checked IGN and Gamefaqs and there's nothing about the full game....just demo help.

Anyone have this or the strategy guide yet??

yeah, strat guide is out but I declined it because I thought it would be heavily covered online and it's not.....yet.

when you figure out how to clear the first stage of the village can you pm me so I can know to check the thread again?? I'm just running in circles right now trying to pick up items while staying away from the endless horde of villagers.

ok, figured it out....you just have to wait them out....I just ran in circles and the bell rang..after they left I went around the town and looted all of the ammo and money..

now on to the second chapter!

p.s. it slows down a tick after that scene.....you're not bombarded with endless streams after that. They still come after you but after you clear an area you're free to wonder and pick up items.

ok, so I'm almost finished with disk 1 and I can say that this game is AMAZING!! It just never lets up. One scary scene after another...also, how did they manage to get the cave trolls from LOTR into RE4?!?!? Wait until you get to fight them....

anyone else playig this yet?? I need some help figuring out how to survive on the ski-lift,

eh i just got past the rolling ball after the farm, i am pretty far back. check gamefaqs.com. thay have a walkthrough.

yeah, I was scanning gamefaqs HARD for the real walkthroughs and couldn't find anything...

I think I'm probably farther along than anyone else I know with the game....but if I had to play through it again I don't know if I'd remember much of it..

Around every corner something is going to jump out at you....unless you see the big blue lamps...those are merchants where you can buy new weapons and supplies and weapon upgrades. Just DONT do what I did and shootthe vendor in the balls with the sniper rifle from 300yrds. I was scanning ahead and saw a body behind a fence...popped him....when I got up there it was the vendor.. D'oh!

LOL! ill prolly start playing again in a couple of hours. i think i might be the slowest person in this game.

I'm VERY Slow because I have to stop and take "breathers" every 30 mintues or so....my heartrate gets too fast and I have to slow it down with some Donkey konga!

*update*...I was NOWHERE near finsihed with disk one because I just got on disk 2 tonight. there are about 25 chapters and I'm on 23.

The story is AMAZING!! Holy crap. I've never played a better game. There is no area of this game that is flawed. Graphics, audio, control, animations, story, dialog, textures, ambiance...

I consider this game a system seller. If you don't have a GCN you need one and this game. Worth every penny.

Wow...25 chapters. I think we're on like chapter 5...lol. Best time to play is at night, with all the lights off.

eh i got to where you fight the midget. when i came home someone deleted my game. oh well. i dont feel like beating it again. i got my brother playing for me.

this game is coo, i've beaten it already. like a couple weeks ago with my friend. everytime music plays and the fork people come after you, you have to kill everyone. the music will stop playing when every is dead. there were several times when a guy was on the roof and im running around for like 5 minutes trying to find him. it gets alot funner as you get into the game. there are alot of coo things in the game, but i wont say anything. definitely a game to play if you have a game cube. if you get stuck, just ask me and i think i can pretty much remember everything.

Back