FS: one Dunlop SP Sport 5000 M

Carl

:
Black Mica Pro5
It has <35,000 miles. I just wanted to sell in the Illinois area to drop off/pick up at a neutral site to save shipping costs. $35 in as is condition.

OEM size: 195/50VR16

30K+ ?!?!?! sorry, but that tire has got to be pretty much at the end of its life my friend.....

lol just noticed this thread. Haven't bought the other tire yet. I'm trying to figure out a good place around here that'll do the tire and won't **** up my rim. But at the same time I think I'll pass on this one. The other 3 tires have 7k miles on it. So a new one is much closer to the other 3 than this one. Sorry!

LZ
Z

I have a close to new one for sale. It has about 12 hours of highway miles on it. No visible wear. I put it on to take the car to Atlanta and back and now it's just sitting in my apartment. I paid like $195 or something for it from Sears. Make me an offer.

$195?!?!?! i thought i got raped when i paid $172 when i had a blowout last year.

right. i paid $125 for mine. once it arrives on your doorstep, you need to have it mounted and balanced. add another $40 (or more) and you will have paid $165. welcome to the 'dunlop wallet-raped' club.

Like I said make an offer. i'll try and post pictures of it tonight. I ran out of batteries for my camera.

Back