Pops-a-dent Dent Remover?

DaViper

:
2016 Mazda6 GT
I was just watching tv and happened to see an infomercial for "pops-a-dent" dent remover: www.popsadent.com . I know it probably is a piece of junk, but the infomercial kinda made me wonder about it. I have a few very small dings....anybody think this is worth trying out? The cheap price cautions me...

-DaViper

i know my friend bought something like that for his car, and it worked...so you never know.

Wow I'm actually surprised to hear good things about it. Maybe I'll try it then. I find it really funny how they include a glue gun with the order....I'm not sure what you need a glue gun for when working on removing dents from your car....

-DaViper

Oh ok. Putting glue on my car's paint does make me a little nervous though. I may try this out though....I've always wondered how the dent remover companys did stuff like this (although I'm sure they use much more professional and expensive equipment).

Thanks!
-DaViper

Wow, I've been wondering about this too. I somehow got 4 dings within a week span...and no dings for 2 years up till that week. Thanks for the info!

Back