Canada!!!

mazdaspeedpower

Contributor
:
2003.5 Titanium MSP
GO CANADA GO!!!! Jr. Team takes the gold, w00t w00t. Anyone else on here watch the anilation of Russia? like, wow, talk about going strong. I just drove home, and I think I broke my horn...lol. I'm such an asshole. My airhorn died really quickly, so I just threw it in the back seat, and went nuts on the horn:D

NoRotor said:
gold in what? under water basket weaving? bacon eating?

:)
Well yeah, we've pwned those 'sports' for years...mwuahahahaha, but now World Jr Hockey is pwned by Canada...w00t w00t.(canada)(canada)(canada)(canada)

Just shows that we'd win these every year if it weren't for the NHL.

joepro said:
Just shows that we'd win these every year if it weren't for the NHL.
Hehehehe, cept for the fact that that has nothing to do with us winning..lol...it was just an amazing team, with good coaching. Best part, was seeing my hometown OHL's teams coach, Peter DeBoer next to mister Brent Sutter, those men are amazing coaches, I forget the others names, but they where an amazing coaching staff, with a great bunch of kids to work with. It couldn't get any better. Oh yeah, I should mention this, being that I was there, but Peter DeBoer is no noobie to winning, he took the hometown Kitchener Ranger to the Memorial Cup Victory in Quebec City, I was there, it was amazing, he's a great coach. All in all, this was definatly not just a luck thing, the team was really well put together, and sutters approach to it, really helped push them(the players) to play harder, try harder, and win. They kept to the game, keeping their focus on what was important, and thats what won them the Gold.

GO CANADA GO!

Good game, but Canada Vs. US would have been nice to see after last years Marc Andre Fleury fuhq up. I guess they knew what was coming to em (chair) and didnt want to play us. (nervous)

Hopefully a repeat in Vancouver.

Shaun (canada)

mazdaspeedpower said:
Hehehehe, cept for the fact that that has nothing to do with us winning..lol...it was just an amazing team, with good coaching. Best part, was seeing my hometown OHL's teams coach, Peter DeBoer next to mister Brent Sutter, those men are amazing coaches, I forget the others names, but they where an amazing coaching staff, with a great bunch of kids to work with. It couldn't get any better. Oh yeah, I should mention this, being that I was there, but Peter DeBoer is no noobie to winning, he took the hometown Kitchener Ranger to the Memorial Cup Victory in Quebec City, I was there, it was amazing, he's a great coach. All in all, this was definatly not just a luck thing, the team was really well put together, and sutters approach to it, really helped push them(the players) to play harder, try harder, and win. They kept to the game, keeping their focus on what was important, and thats what won them the Gold.

It sure does... About 6 of the best players usually play in the NHL and would not have played.

Back