PA anyone

I really don't have anything done to it yet besides the wheels which i need to get new ones. I have an entire system sitting on my Beer pong table that should proboly go in soon. I still have to get my )ga out of my other car. I do have a B&M short shifter a 5zigen Fireball cat back and the mazda racing headers shipping as we speak though.
My IM name is murcko187 by the way.

Hey you pittsburgh guys wanna get somethin to eat this week? Maybe hit northpark lounge or something. I'm pretty much down for anywhere as long as I don't have to pay for parking. I'm free thursday, but that's it this week. I would be down for getting in a club or what not. We'll do some runs up at beaver run or something. Sounds great to me. Later.

Oh yeah, AIM : sternieman

IT seems as though we might have to get together this weekend or next week. I have a test tomorrow and one thursday unless you are down for something after 8:30pm

Hey guys,

whats up? I was thinking about a club last night and thinking about how we could organize this. It seems like we are either from one side of the state or another. We would need to think of a meeting place that is convienient for everyone. Also we would need to think of a club name. Feel free to put some names out there for consideration. I know that one of my friends has a club and the have a great time. You can check there site out at exclusivestyles.com. I am a busy person but, if you would give me a weeks notice or something that would be great. I think that we could also share some of our personal resources for upgrades or custom work. Questions, comments. Lets get this thing rolling.

Later Corey

I might go down and see whats up? What time does it start do you know? I can't get to the web site through out firewall. I will only be over in Oakland, but I got a test today so I wouldn't be able to go out until after 8:30. Oh and I'm not 21 for another 193 days 14 hours and 31 minuets.

who has the yellow MP5 that is lowerd in lancaster?

mods:
injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill
m3 mirrors
carbon fiber exaust
B&M short shift
coilovers

Attachments

• dscf037.jpg
    dscf037.jpg