PA anyone

well ill be there

englishtown is only 30 mins away from me. c u guys there.
i guess ill wait til then to do my first run with the turbo. its almost ready to be shipped to me. cant wait!

who still wants to meet at shady maple ?

mods:
injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill
m3 mirrors
carbon fiber tusdo exaust

MUIR MP3 - yea I have a couple things done to the MP3, nothing special though.

Im down for a meet anywhere, just let me know when it is.

does anyone want to meet at shady maple on april 6th in the morning then all role down to englishtown for the show?

mods:
injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill
m3 mirrors

Does anyone what to do that, or just meet at englishtown?

mods:
injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill
m3 mirrors

Attachments

• dcp00440.jpg
    dcp00440.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 107
That sounds like a good idea to meet up first, but for me to come to shady groove i would have to go 1hr in the oppisite direction. we should meet closer to englishtown.

yay!

Hey guys...I'm sooo glad to hear we are doing a meet on that day! I will def. be there along with a buddy of mine who has a GTI..see you guys there!

So where are we meeting for sure on April 6th ?? shady maple or englishtown?

mods:
injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill
m3 mirrors

i would like to meet up first, but shady maple is an 1.25hrs. the opposite way. I will be at english town. lets think of a closer spot to meet.

Any one have anything new done to their car from PA?

mods:
injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill
m3 mirrors
carbon fiber exaust
B&M short shift
coilovers

Attachments

• dscn9074.jpg
    dscn9074.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I like your graphics. Looks good.

I got Grahpics myself. Injen CAI, Blue Sparkco wires and Irridium Spark Plugs. Dave B gauge rings, CF gauge Bezel, and I have spool springs but havent installed them yet.

Here's pics of my stripes. Poor quality but you get the idea. There's pics of my gauges in my sig.

stripe1.jpg

/members/PA_MP3_Man/stripe/stripe3.jpg

/members/PA_MP3_Man/stripe/stripe2.jpg

EDIT: I took the MAZDA off the the back windows. It was way too much and looks much better with them off.

Last edited:
Sorry for not reading the full thread, but where are you guys meeting ? Are any of you guys going to Maple Grove for the NDRA drag racing ?

Hey its been a while since i visited this page. I still think we should hook up at shady maple some day. What do ya say 202 lets get something together!! Anyone else have any ideas

Pa meet

Hey I would be really interested in a meet. I live near harrisburg so if you guys get something together.....let me know. I'll be really embarrassed because I prolly dont have half the mods you guys do. Yeah well it would be fun.

Lata Corey

I'm from Pittsburgh. I'm going to Pitt. If my ass could ever get a day off I'd love to hang out talk abotu cars and girl over some beers. Just like a giant Pig roast, now that would be cool HAHA.

Hey man I agree.......Beer is good...along with the whole girl thing. I think that it would be cool to get a pa chapter started and think of a name for the club. Not sure on what the others think though.

I would be down with that. I have a friend who just bought an integra type R and they had the national Type r meet at beaver run the same place the held Hyper fest US drift nationals and it was crazy. I know they have local chapters. I think it would be real cool to see like 5+ of the same car driving down the road in a line. I know when I went to Carlisle and we got in a line with like 25 other tricked out imports it looked Awsome!

Well that is exactly what I was thinking too. Getting together and just storming the shows with impressive mods all in a line. Well I hope that the others from PA see this and respond. Think of some names in the mean time. What mods do you have so far?

Back