PA anyone

where the hells shady maples? I can't find it on map quest. Probably out by Lancaster I'm assuming. That's a little far for me to drive to meet. If we could go somewhere in central PA I'd be down. But I'm not driving 4 hours to go to Lancaster and hang for a copule hours. Maybe sometime if there's a big auto show or something somewhere we can meet at that.

I am about 45 minutes North of Harrisburg. I think that it would be great to have a meet. Let me know if you guys get together.

i live about 45mins from lancaster i would definitly be down for a meet when the weather gets nice. Protege meet in amish town sounds fun. i havent been out that way since i was little.

because my mom doesn't like the idea of me adding motor modifications or anything in which i could tear something up that would be hard to fix..
(im still in high school)

when is the planed date for the get together at shady maples?

mods:
injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill
m3 mirrors
carbon fiber tusdo exaust

April 6 2003 Meet

grtimp.jpg

im down for this. ZG77_OzZ i justed register for NE chapter yesterday. I cant wait for some nice weather and some awesome meets!!!

Man 7 3/4 hours to there from my house, with almost 200 miles on the turnpike. That's one pricey toll. Oh well have fun without me.

Wait a second...

I'm in too...
But are we agreeing to April 6th at the Shady place or Englishtown NJ? I know I'll probably be going to englishtown w/ my VW buddies... (VW is the same day same place, just opposite side of the track) I actually like the VW side a little better due to the type of cars and crowd...I'm not down with the "bling bling gangsta vibe":rolleyes: that the import side emits (been there before for the same event) Let's nail down the place we are all agreeing on meeting :)

Last edited:
raceway park Englishtown, NJ sunday april 6th the ad is on the previos page.

Back