injen intake
hyper white blubs
graphics
custom lower speed grill

Attachments

• dcp00344.jpg
    dcp00344.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 375
Pa here. Im personally not big on graphics, but i love the car. what did u use for your lower grill? any close ups??

im preaty sure my brother and me just used speed grill.

Attachments

• dcp00345.jpg
    dcp00345.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
202, lookin good. I'm in King of Prussia PA.
Hook up the clear sidemarkers and you'll be money...they're like $70 shipped to your door from the dealer, and easy as hell to install. (also, kind of scary, but easy as hell to steal if anyone wanted them)

Hook up?

Hey guys i am from lancaster as well. Lets all get together sometime even though i dont have that many mods. Lets plan a date and place then maybe go and grab some grub. Let me know Dathan

i live in bucks county. about an hour from lancaster, i would definitly be down for a meet.

yea scott 42

u know they "have them already" at the "dealership" on the new "mp5s" hint hint, hmm, what time does the dealership close"at night"?
but i didnt say nething except for i would never spend 70 on 2 lil clear pieces of plastic;)

I say we all meet at Shady Maple one spring afternoon...

Then we can all talk about our mods/cars/etc....Over some amish cookin!

hey, i am from doylestown, which isn't to terribly far from lancaster. i am also down for a meet, hopefully my car will be fixed by then

Hi Guys

We have a club up here, NJ and PA. We meet alot during warmer weather.
You all are welcome to join the club if you like.

Amish cooking sounds fine to me, live probably thirty mins from there, little old town of Leola, oustide of Lancaster

Back