Mazdaspeed protege suspension parts and Mazda Parts

protege02

:
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
if anyone needs mazdaspeed parts such as wheels, strut bar, sway bar, front/side/rear bumpers, a wing, a door, and whatever else call this number 1 800 221 5156. the place is called mazmart and the address is 4917 new peachtree road, atlanta, ga 30341 3122 mazmart is a junkyard of mazdas.

i went by there today to check it out because im still looking for parts for my friends sway bars. a guy name paul showed me around and showed me all the parts. as for pricing i have a few things. he will sell an entire used mazdaspeed suspension for 1000. this includes struts, springs, front and rear bars, strut bar, and both front and rear subframes. also a set of used mazdaspeed wheels and tires for 800 to 1000 depending on condition of wheels. he will sell parts individually also. i dont know the pricing for the bumpers and side skirts. he currently has no mp3 ecus but have several 2.0 engines with low mileage, a mp3 engine, and everything else you would want for your mazda protege, such as doors, brakes, and so on. also, this goes for all mazdas, such as mazda 6, 3, 626, rx 7, rx 8, milenia, mx-3, mx-6, and so on. not just proteges. i only list the protege stuff because thats what i went there for and what we talked about mainly.

Fast lane said:
Good Info...

Thanks

sure no problem, if you have any questions i can give them a call and ask. the place is about 20 minutes from my house.

dmitrik4 said:
thanks for the good info, but those *are* kind of expensive.

thats what i said at first, but paul is a pretty cool guy. you can talk him down about the price. he has a set of 2 mazdaspeed protege wheels in stock right now and he told me 1000 for a set and with the tires. i was like what if i dont want the tires and he is like he doesnt have anything to dismount the tires. i checked both of the wheels out and one set has 15k miles on them and the other has like 9k miles on them. i think the 9k mile one is worth it, but i dont have the money to spend on it. i got him down to 800 for the ones with 15k and thats as low as he would have gone. im pretty sure if you convinced him, he would go down on the price.

Back