it's all your fault!!!

:
03 MSP > 03.5 MSP > 05 Evo8 GSR > 10 EvoX MR-t > 96 MX-5
i could have gone a lifetime without knowing what an XMOD was.
then i read a thread a few weeks ago about xmods.

goddamn it i've spent SO much on this thing already!!!
and i STILL havent gotten a christmas present for my g/f.

here are pics of my baby #2 (the first one is in the garage :D):

Skyline%20XMOD%201.jpg

Skyline%20XMOD%202.jpg

hell yeah, the black skyline rules!!

just b sure to upgrade the motor, then it really becomes a lot of fun (cool)

I have the black civic (wife's), the yellow skyline (HIGHLY modded w/ battle damage) and a newly aquired silver Corvette

All wheel drive, metal bearings, Bomex body kit, extra tires/rims (not shown), Stage 2 engines, medium springs front, stiff springs rear, steering/stablizer bar upgrade, lights, small bits of custom work...
106_0685.JPG

Last edited:
hey dr. sound, think you spent a lot. Look at this site and then you will spend another $100 or $200. lol don't click on it if you want to keep your money, here it is www.atomicmods.com .just click where it says xmods on the top of the page.

JCell said:
hey leppy..did the metal bearing make a difference?

yeah, rolls so much smoother and seems like it accelerates a lil faster (less friction) considering it replaces bushings on all the axels as well as the ones surrounding the drive-shaft.

vindication said:
hey dr. sound, think you spent a lot. Look at this site and then you will spend another $100 or $200. lol don't click on it if you want to keep your money, here it is www.atomicmods.com .just click where it says xmods on the top of the page.

man that site is awsome, rob is really helpful wand knows what's he's doind, i already bought a bunch of stuff from him( exept the motor, i can find a more powerfull, brushless motor for about the same), but yeah, it's very expensive, and some of that stuff can be bought at any local hobby shop (wink)

Leppy said:
yeah, rolls so much smoother and seems like it accelerates a lil faster (less friction) considering it replaces bushings on all the axels as well as the ones surrounding the drive-shaft.

thanks..i already ordered mine..just wanted to see if they would be worth it

i gots a yellow skyline too...with extreme battle damage...driver side mirror is broken, passenger side is missing. but i got the cf hood, bomex kit, all metal bearings, all wheel drive, stage 2 motor (speed one) medium tires on the stock rims, foam tires/rims (not on...only use them when i play with it at the rc track), lights, c/f drive shaft. soon to be repainted to a custom color...not sure which color yet...gotta decide that and wait for the weather to be a bit warmer outside.

cool...thanks for posting that site...now i got me a new set of mirrors coming...yeah!!! she will be complete once more. lol

got all wheel drive kit, light kit, rechargible batteries, on the way are stage 2 engines, metal bearings, body kits.

i was actually inpressed with the quality u get for $50 bux.

i got a red supra. extreme body kit. Super Slicks, rims, stage 2 motor, 5 cell mod, ball bering. Spring mod ... well every mod u can buy i have and i have done the 5th cell mod and DAMN they thing hauls ass... my xmod + stage 2 drift motor is pimp just when the tire get traction while it drifting umm it flips over like 10 times. and my side mirors ARE still intact

EviLMaN said:
i got a red supra. extreme body kit. Super Slicks, rims, stage 2 motor, 5 cell mod, ball bering. Spring mod ... well every mod u can buy i have and i have done the 5th cell mod and DAMN they thing hauls ass... my xmod + stage 2 drift motor is pimp just when the tire get traction while it drifting umm it flips over like 10 times. and my side mirors ARE still intact

doesn't the 5th cell mod damage the motor?

not if you do it right...i used to have a civic that had the 6 cell mod done to it...but i sold that to my cousin.

Is it an easy mod to do, anyone want to post a how-to (hi) ? I got my supra last summer and have every mod but am now becoming used to the speed. I was going to order the lithium ion battery upgrade off atomic mods but 50 bucks seems a bit steep. I just painted my little baby b/c of some battle damage. Used bondo to mold the body kit in and smooth out the damage. Painted royal blue with silver and black designs on the side. Can't post pics now but maybe in a couple days. Thanks to anyone who helps out on the battery q's.

Back