I can't wait till next week......

SniperPR5

:
2005 EVO VIII MR
I ordered a sh*t load of stuff for my car. Here is the list: 18" 5Zigen FNO1R-C (in bronze) DG cf hood, front lip, spoiler, rear valance, mirrors, and they gave me eyelids for free :). I have a all Infinity Audio system in my car, but i ordered a 4ch amp a 1200 watt sub amp and 3 Kappa Perfect 12s to add to what i have. I will post pics as soon as i get it. After christmas i will finish my custom fiberglass door panels and sub enclosure.

I Hate You. (evil)

I"M just playing. I only wish i had that much money to spent on my p5 as well.
I bet your ride is going to look tight.(cool)

you know your supposed to buy presents for OTHER people for the holidays.
So I'll say a kind thank you and expect my new gifts via the fine folks at UPS.

It's nice to get a lot in one shot- when you get it all done it's like having a new car!

Good luck & happy holidays

Last edited:
Well most of my stuff should be here tomorrow! :) The only thing that sucks is that I will not have my car back from getting fixed at the body shop unitl next week :(. For all of you that didnt know i was hit buy another P5 of all things and she did $3700 damage to my baby. I will have it back soon with lots of goodies waitin.

Damn sorry to hear that. Sounds like everyone is ok so thats the main thing. But you get a brand new paint job and new parts for having to deal with the accident. Still can't wait for pics of the goodies installed in your baby!!

Back