Why not try this piggyback?

Who thinks this thread has gotten way off track and now suck really hardcore?

• Total voters
don't know who told you about him using a haltech... he is going with the AEM, which is due out soon.

Super Matty P said:
the MPi tuner is awesome, several turbo makers think it's worth the money...like Beau....wait...isn't he switching EMS to the AEM?? I even heard a nasty rumor he may be switching to haltech. Maybe one of MAM's several reps will comment on what he's using for ems now and in the coming months
juan IS spraying. its a small ass shot but ive heard from people close to him he does.

anyhow, the MPI isnt worth it. Beau is starting to leave EMS up to the customer or offer them the AEM in the future. his reasons are his reasons, but that is my understanding of what is going to happen.

Juan sprayed on his 12.5s pass against the evo8 but it was so he could launch low and pull away instead of having to tear up his tranny launching hard.

proteges suck at launching.

just felt like posting this link. its from michigan.gov site :D

myPlate.asp

Super Matty P said:
Juan sprayed on his 12.5s pass against the evo8 but it was so he could launch low and pull away instead of having to tear up his tranny launching hard.

proteges suck at launching.

wtf? who told you that? i was with him that day and his car had NO int. i saw NO spray what so ever on his car. even if he had it hidden i see s*** like that.... did juan tell you this him self?

Super Matty P said:
I heard from someone else.....it made sense. I should've checked with him first.
just dosent make sense though? i mean he didnt get a awesome 60ft or anything with his slicks.... i think it was a 1.9 60ft or 2.0 60ft IIRC
he told me how he was going to lanuch kinda soft just to make sure he didnt break anything (he was running on stock motor mounts, stock axles & no lsd)

also like i said.... i did help him pull out his seats and s***. so if he had anything sneaky i would of saw it. hmmm...

LOL @ feta jockey we have a fig and feta jockey on the board?!

1fstmp5, you and I are on the same side man...I saw the run and it was badass. he full-on smoked that guy. I know on my turbo-pinto i have sprayed it off the line to just get the turbo up to spool first. I thought he may've done the same thing.

Super Matty P said:
LOL @ feta jockey we have a fig and feta jockey on the board?!

1fstmp5, you and I are on the same side man...I saw the run and it was badass. he full-on smoked that guy. I know on my turbo-pinto i have sprayed it off the line to just get the turbo up to spool first. I thought he may've done the same thing.
no worries man... just wanted to clear the whole ''spraying'' thing up. (cool)

Aricjm15 said:
really, the only people that I see, that are getting the most out of the MPI, are the people that use it with a MAP sensor, to controll their timing, and an extra set of injectors, and leaving the stock ecu to deal with idle and things like that
Says who? I control stock injhectors timing and I use a MAF. And yes I say the software may be a little dated, but it works.

Do you need something pretty looking to make it work better ?

Matthew said:
well my car runs great now with the bEGI and clamp. and i helped myself more than you could with your own product, so i wouldnt boast too much. oh and im sick of listening to your ******* mouth you little b****, so you can:
suckit.jpg

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89799

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90173

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91723

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91050

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91289

Yes I see how great your car is running.

Over 50 pages of how you ****** up your car. The dumb ass you are still cannot fix it. Keep up the good work.

Super Matty P said:
yeah, I never claimed to be all that nice. (hippy)
Did you think you ever had anyone fooled. We all know the prick that you are. Thats why you were kick off as a Mod. Still do not know why are are still here.

pdhaudio83 said:
don't know who told you about him using a haltech... he is going with the AEM, which is due out soon.
How many AEM do you think will be sold? Most if not all of you guys will never spend that kind of money on that system. Even then none of you have the smarts to tune it.

Matthew said:
yep. btw the problem with my mpi was not my car or wiring, it turned out to be a bad turbo module. so no whoever keeps saying otherwise is wrong. was it wired wrong, yes. was that fixed, yes. all my other problems have occured AFTER the mpi was installed and subsequently removed.

im not interested in aruging this point anymore so i wont bother to respond but i am just stating a fact.

im not saying any of any EMS is great because i only have first hand experience with the mpi. the fact of the matter is, that the MPI is used well by several members, but it does have a lot of problems...

most importantly, its sold with the implication that it is an easy EMS solution, when in fact its not. the only people that have it consistently running are people who have done more than one EMS, and even some of those people cant get it to run correctly (have to use the FM clamp, only use it to control timing, etc). also, its a damn shame that nick will supposedly help anyone, but when i POLITELY asked him a question he told me that i purchased it from MAM so thats who i had to deal with. period. so that pissed me off and i think probably beau as well.
Whatever you have to tell yourself man. How could the TM have been shot??? Maybe by wiring it up wrong???? If the piggyback and TM came out of Beau's car, working for that matter, then how did it "go bad" from his hands to yours? It will get ****** up if you wire it up wrong, and it has already been showed that you wired things up wrong. Even now you are trying to fix the same problems you had before. You don't think the IAT is an important enough sensor to get fixed right away????

Aricjm15 said:
really, the only people that I see, that are getting the most out of the MPI, are the people that use it with a MAP sensor, to controll their timing, and an extra set of injectors, and leaving the stock ecu to deal with idle and things like that
That's BS!!!! That's why someone who tunes only with the MAP sensor made 10 more whp then me with 3 more psi!!! Stock and xtra injectors tuning is the best way to do it. I don't know about you, but I would think 11psi versus 8psi would make more then 10 more whp!!

People need to give it up and admit when they screwed up. A broken IAT sensor, backwards MAF, dirty injectors, shorted out O2 are all issues that will mess with ANY EMS!

Aricjm15 said:
ok, from what I have seen of the MPI, it looks like s***, the software was not working, the Mpi would not hold maps when tuned and overall the car ran like ass, this was on a car that had been tuned by someone that knew what they were doing with the MPI
Matty was mistaken about ken using the MPI, but Ken and I have seen the MPI first hand, and what we saw was not very pretty, and again MPNick, this is what I have seen with my personal eyes

I think the ONLY thing that MPnick will admit is that he is a complete and utter cock when anyone bad-mouths his tuner
And who was this person who "knows" what they're doing with the MPI???? I don't think he knows as much as he and other people think! There's no way if he knew what he was doing that he couldn't of tuned the switch point out and made that car run perfect!!! That is unless the car had other issues!!!

I think I know the MPI pretty well, so well that I had it tuned to run like stock while controlling the stock injectors. I have proven this by changing the wiring back to stock, no stock injectors control, and it didn't run a bit different. People need to get a clue, any type of tuning will take time. You can get a map to run on your car, it won't be the best, but it will work. If you get any EMS pre-mapped, it can always benefit from some tweaking because car's are too different. BTW, this is the first EMS I have ever worked with. This is the first time I have ever done any performance stuff to any car also!

MPNick said:
Did you think you ever had anyone fooled. We all know the prick that you are. Thats why you were kick off as a Mod. Still do not know why are are still here.

I was a mod here and kicked off?? Man, All that time I had God-like power and used my resources for evil.

I still don't know why you can't complete one statement without a typo. I'd want someone who was tuning my expensive motor to be able to spell a little. (cool)

Super Matty P said:
I was a mod here and kicked off?? Man, All that time I had God-like power and used my resources for evil.

I still don't know why you can't complete one statement without a typo. I'd want someone who was tuning my expensive motor to be able to spell a little. (cool)
That's pretty dumb, who gives a s*** if he can type, as long as he knows about motors. I'm pretty good with computers, my friend doesn't know s***, but he can build a motorcycle better then I could. Does him not knowing computers make him not kow how to do anything else?

I would tend to think that someone who has a problem communicating simple thoughts would not be someone I would trust my expensive car with.

I could care less that MPNick is like Slingblade. So what if he can fix the lawnmower??

Super Matty P said:
He can and has tuned the some of the most powerful if not the most powerful FS motors.

What have you done except for bring negativity to this forum?

What positive have you offered this community ?

Latest posts

Back