Parting out '86 GXL

xelderx

Zoom Zoom Boom X 3
I'm parting out my GXL. It was going to be my new Solo I/II project, but I've got something else on my mind. The car is bone stock, low compression on the rear cylinder. It did turn over when I hooked up a battery, but I didn't check any of the other electronics. The body is nearly flawless except for the paint fade, with only a dime size ding in the passenger door. Start making offers.

Buy, buy, buy...or I will crack you like an acorn and store you for the winter in a tree that I have.

xelderx said:
I'll try and get you some pics. They aren't in the best shape.
gads my man, you know how hard it is to find a good pair of rx7 seats? can you think of anything off this car that would swap into a first gen? i have a set of turbo II seats now but they kinda suck

JDuncan said:
If you think they suck, you should have experienced the original seats.
lol haha :) no you told me all about those! i like the fitment/contour of these seats ALOT but the driver's side bolster came off recently so it makes for awkward sitting. i am trying to find an upholstery shop here that can repair them as well.

Captain KRM P5 said:
gads my man, you know how hard it is to find a good pair of rx7 seats? can you think of anything off this car that would swap into a first gen? i have a set of turbo II seats now but they kinda suck
1st Gen RX-7 or 1st Gen Protege? The MAF will be an upgrade for the Protege, but my friend Robert stole that so I would have to find him and steal it back.

xelderx said:
1st Gen RX-7 or 1st Gen Protege? The MAF will be an upgrade for the Protege, but my friend Robert stole that so I would have to find him and steal it back.
first gen rx7. seats and a few other parts snap in no sweat

Back