Growing out my hair

here was my hair, with the hoodie...it got to be down to my chin dry...im letting it grow that long again. here it is now - its about 2 and a half inches long. i shaved my head with a 1 low razor when my friend joined the marines, to show support, and it was 1 lowwed like until late august. its about 2.5 inches long now...not bad for 3 months

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,207
  • goofy1.jpg
    goofy1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2,197
sidpro5 said:
Now I feel old. Thanks.
DOn't feel too old, I've seen alot of younger d00ds sporting the large forhead look...lol. Some people hair is just afraid of their eyes and tries to run away. Hell, I know a d00d whos only 19 and is suffering a receeding hairline...it happens...my dads started when he was 17, you could see it in his pcitures, if his hair wasn't so long, it be a lil back, and it just keeps going and going....soon all he's gonna have is the little side bush of hair...lol...a rim job(jerkit)baaaaahhahahahahahaha. sorry, I love joshing people who are balding...it's funny cause I have hair..lol. But alas, it's all in good fun. One day I may be bald(stash)

If what customMSP said is true about hairloss, then it looks like us balding fools are getting a lot more action than you mazdaspeedpower.

^^^Haha, so true. Of course, being married may have something to do with the regular action (and probably the hair loss as well). At any rate, I joke about my chrome dome all the time (old baldy, fat old bald guy-despite the fact I'm 31 and not in that bad of shape). I mean, if you can't have a laugh at your own expense, what's the point? Besides, I actually think I look a bit better bald than with a head full of pubic hair! Got that whole Kerry King thing going on. Now I just need the tribal tats on the sides of my head. And to be able to play guitar with the speed and ferocity of Mr. King. And the goofy forearm cover............................

Back