WTB: P5/3 Leather shift knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a stock Mazda 3 knob in leather that they wouldn't mind parting with I would love to know...

lol argh... I shoulda come here ... I need one, too, guys. It's almost a clone of a stock PGT knob.

i have my stock p5 still.. it's leather.. here's a pic of it when i still had it on my kartboy...and then here is the new Razo knob i got!! i love it.. it's 400 grams.. it makes the shifting smoother and faster.. i likey!!!heres a different view...

Attachments

• pictures 011.jpg
    pictures 011.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Razo knob 2.jpg
    Razo knob 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Razo knob1.jpg
    Razo knob1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 131
I will have a stock P5 knob soon since i just purchased the kartboy shifter and knob set up. If you can't get one from the other members. It is the black leather one.

btw.. i posted and posted the pic so that means if anyone is interested PM me.. we'll talk. but the Razo is mine...hehe

SweetCool said:
btw.. i posted and posted the pic so that means if anyone is interested PM me.. we'll talk. but the Razo is mine...hehe

Question on the Razo...
It looks slightly taller than the stock, which has me interested because the stock knob on the TWM feels about 1/2 and inch to an inch too low. Also, did you get it locally or where did you order it from? And lastly, how much do they run and do they have any other thread colors (esp silver or black to keep with the stock color scheme)?

Pesty said:
Question on the Razo...
It looks slightly taller than the stock, which has me interested because the stock knob on the TWM feels about 1/2 and inch to an inch too low. Also, did you get it locally or where did you order it from? And lastly, how much do they run and do they have any other thread colors (esp silver or black to keep with the stock color scheme)?
i got it locally from JoTechracing, but jotech is local for me. it ran if i remember correctly about $60. it is just a little taller.. but with the short shifter it really doesn't make a huge difference, the only thing it does do is make the shift smoother and faster. it falls into gear pretty much on it's own after you push it, you will feel it, if you get one.
you may order one from JoTechracing.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back