Part Numbers

protege02

:
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
I've been thinking that we need a post of just part numbers for each car types on this website(like 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen, msp, msm, 3, 6, and so on), but my question is, what is the part number for the rear subframe for the mazdaspeed stabilizer bars? one of my friends have a lx and he only has the bars and not the brackets or bolts. does anyone know the part number and does he need anything else other than than two? thanks for all the info and reading.

protege02 said:
I've been thinking that we need a post of just part numbers for each car types on this website(like 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen, msp, msm, 3, 6, and so on), but my question is, what is the part number for the rear subframe for the mazdaspeed stabilizer bars? one of my friends have a lx and he only has the bars and not the brackets or bolts. does anyone know the part number and does he need anything else other than than two? thanks for all the info and reading.
It so happens I just replaced my DX stabilizer bars with the MSP ones. The part no. for the new MSP rear crossmember is: BN7H-28-800A.

You also need for the rear bar installation:
2 control links BJOE-28-170
2 bushings BN7H-28-156E
2 mounting plates BN7H-28-155A
2 flange bolts 9978-01-025
4 flange nuts B001-39-037B
4 flange nuts 9994-01-000

For the front bar installation:
2 bushings BN7H-34-156A
2 control links - don't have the parts no.

protege02 said:
that would be a good idea, but to list all the part numbers for all the parts would take forever.....maybe just for some of the more popular parts? or maybe a link to a site that has them listed

goldstar said:
It so happens I just replaced my DX stabilizer bars with the MSP ones. The part no. for the new MSP rear crossmember is: BN7H-28-800A.

You also need for the rear bar installation:
2 control links BJOE-28-170
2 bushings BN7H-28-156E
2 mounting plates BN7H-28-155A
2 flange bolts 9978-01-025
4 flange nuts B001-39-037B
4 flange nuts 9994-01-000

For the front bar installation:
2 bushings BN7H-34-156A
2 control links - don't have the parts no.

thanks for the all the help. i will try to take these part numbers up to the dealer and see how much they cost. i have all the part numbers for the strut bar. like the cruise control brackets and so on.

323CiP5 said:
that would be a good idea, but to list all the part numbers for all the parts would take forever.....maybe just for some of the more popular parts? or maybe a link to a site that has them listed

well i was thinking like the strut bar, struts, and stabilizer bar parts for one, then the mazdaspeed wheels, exhaust, and springs, then factory parts like the headlight and turn signal bulbs, then performance parts like tokico struts, eibach springs, and so on.

Back