License plate!

sbxxxvipats

:
2005 Mazda3s SP23
Hey guys,

Love the site and I am still waiting impatiently for the SP23 I ordered. I want to submit some ideas for a custom plate. It takes awhile to get accepted or rejected from what I understand. I would like to stay with the Mazda 3 theme. Here are 3 of my ideas, I can have 7 letters and obviously no profanity.

ZOOMX2
ZM-ZM
MZ3ZOOM

Throw me some ideas. Best one will get a picture of the car with the plate LOL!

You might want to check with your DMV. In Wisconsin, when I was looking into personalized plates, there was an e-mail I could send my ideas, and within a day I found out if it was taken, acceptable, etc. Might save you some time.

sbxxxvipats said:
Hey guys,

Love the site and I am still waiting impatiently for the SP23 I ordered. I want to submit some ideas for a custom plate. It takes awhile to get accepted or rejected from what I understand. I would like to stay with the Mazda 3 theme. Here are 3 of my ideas, I can have 7 letters and obviously no profanity.

ZOOMX2
ZM-ZM
MZ3ZOOM

Throw me some ideas. Best one will get a picture of the car with the plate LOL!

Here in Ca. I have ZM ZM 3, my neighbor has EXELA04

No such luck here in colorado. we seem to be way behind the times everywhere. Can't even get HDTV over the air yet.

plate options

In MO we can have 6 letters/numbers and 1 dash. If you can do the added dash, here are some options for you:

ZMZM-MZ3
ZOOM-MZ3

Well if you want to be totally unique ( as in the whole country :) ), MZ3ZOOM is already taken by me (dance). I am in PA so at least you will never see it if you did choose MZ3ZOOM

steam01 said:
In MO we can have 6 letters/numbers and 1 dash. If you can do the added dash, here are some options for you:

ZMZM-MZ3
ZOOM-MZ3

i thought you said 6 letters/numbers?

ok here is my choice:
YRUNVS ( why are you envious?)
IXLR8 ( I accelerate)
GR8D8 (great date)
GETLOW (for a dropped car!!)

djltoronto said:
A good plate for any car...

3M TA3 (uhm) (boom03) (uhm)

Who can figure this one out..
Either no-one cares to guess, or no-one cares...

either way..

3M TA3 (EAT ME) backwards visable from the car in front of you when they look in the mirror. (upyours) (hand) (10)

funny, but that pic is totally photohacked.. the top photo is a 7 series and the bottom photo is an m series

My license plate is KACY, my name. I've had it since I was 17.. on old car, and now my new car!

Chilly said:
i like axelar8 (accelerate)

You KNOW you love my car, Carolyn. ;)

575301_48_full.jpg

JT

Back