GHL Motorsports True Turboback Pictures

Now that everything is back up and running we are pumping these babies out. Here are pics of the complete turboback and downpipe. Enjoy :)

Phill

MVC_007L.jpg

MVC_001L_002.jpg

HOTNESS!! Cindy from GHL just called me to give me my tracking number!! Who's more excited mx3, me or you?!?

goku4658 said:
HOTNESS!! Cindy from GHL just called me to give me my tracking number!! Who's more excited mx3, me or you?!?
Well I shouldn't get my tracking number for a week or so, I'd say you (headbang)

This is beautifulllllll !!!!!! I will like to see a picture of the muffler exit outlet is it like this O or like this OO or oval?

looking good though its clamp instead of flanges :p so whos next in line to grab one of these baby? btw i am Victor Chan, am i next in line? (headbang)

That true DP looks awesome. I'll take mine catless thank you very much. :D

Only worry I have is the lack of a flex pipe. Might have to see if I can get one welded in.

Expect a call tomorrow!

vodapas77 said:
That true DP looks awesome. I'll take mine catless thank you very much. :D

Only worry I have is the lack of a flex pipe. Might have to see if I can get one welded in.

Expect a call tomorrow!
same with me, im a little worried about no flex pipe. what was done to take engine movement into account? but the exhaust does look bitchin (headbang)

Back