Jet Chip

Puccio

Looking into a method for a boost in car preformance I found out about the Venom 400. My friend had actually just got one and said it was a nice little boost. Only problem though is that apparently they are only good on cars that are automatic. Meaning tough luck to us MP3 owners. However, he referred me to something called Jetchip. (www.jetchip.com) I e-mailed the guys, they said that it'd be about 400 dollars to remap the ECU, but that if you wanted to do any other mods to do them first because they'll customise the ECU according to your cars specifications, mods included. Just something to tell you guys.

Duno if that will work on our cars tho, cuz the mp3 owrady have agresive ecu tuning , but i duno might be wrong :confused:

Keep in mind the MP3 ecu was tweaked by Mazda Techs...who knows the MP3 more than the people who brought it to life (okay maybe some of us do...lol). Point is ecu tweaking isn't worth it for stock to mild NA engines unless they are maxed out or have forced induction (turbo....supercharger). :cool:

Back