Random MSP thread!

pip7441622

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Finally got nice weather down here in Houston, so I washed my car for the first time in about 3-4 weeks. Waxed it too...first time I've ever done that. Looks good now! And while I was at it, I went ahead and got under the car to clean off the rear sway bar, which was a nice thick black. Turns out that whoever put on the sticker that says "Racing Beat" forgot to take off the clear layer that held the letters in place...so when I removed it half of the letters came off with it.!!!! Now it says something like "ACING BE". But I love my MSP! And it loves this cold weather!

Gobble Gobble!

c i dunno....im down in austin, and its gotten down to 40-60 degrees now (freakin' cold for around here), and my car just goes to s***. Finally up to high 80s this afternoon, and it's back to smooooooth fast ridin'

such a random car.....

but i do love it

Gbourdon said:
Cold weather = mad crazy wheel hop.

No heat soak though!
Not if ur like me and u have snow tires on steelies with a nice fat sidewall...absorbs wheel ho so I can smoke em...not to good for the tire though...lol

protegeV said:
(werd) cept for the tires...
WEEEEERD.....I almost hit a nasty-ass curb yesterday morning....these tires are like slippery rocks in the cold!!!

Winter tires are a MUST. I've driven stock tires in the snow and winter tires in the snow and the difference is like night and day.

Back