what rear view mirror is better?

promp3

I can't deside wether to save and get the upgraded electronic mirror with auto dim,compass,and temp. from mazda. Or get the convexed mirror from razo? Has any one used a convex mirror before? I like the idea of having the luxery of the mazda thing but I think I would like the function of the "broadway" mirror. I dono I live in a city where you have to change lanes alot so if its better I will prolly get the convex one. What do you guys think?

It all depends on your preference. I have the auto dimming, compass/temp mirror from Mazda. It is great on the highway at night when you are tired, and thos big ass trucks shine those bright ass llights at you. Doesn't even phaze! You never will get lost, and you will have a pretty accuate temp reading (as long as you are moving!). I got it from www.MazdaStuff.com , and it only took 20-30 minutes to install! Go to their site under 2002 accessories. It is easy.

One piece of advice...don't get the convex mirror. I had one on an old CJ7 I used to have and hated that thing. You could see further out to the sides but the images were so distorted it was hard to tell how close they actually were. Besides we have side view mirrors, the CJ didn't thats the main reason I got it. I would just get the auto dim and adjust the side views for a very small blind spot.

i have a broadway mirror on my car.. its longer than the factory mirror but it mounts right on top.. so you can always take it off. i got it for like 12 bux.. an believe me.. its nice being able to see all 4 lanes on the highway. and in the city i dont have to worry about not being able to see the cops.. you may want to check that out unless u are very anti big ass mirror. LoL

i have my windows tinted to limo black and i have a broadview mirror. I don't find it that distracting when trucks come up behind me. Don't the regular mirrors have a little knob at the bottom of it that would enable the mirror to tilt downward?

Back