More MS6's for Canada!!!

Mazda3

:
2007 CX-7 GT and 2008 Tribute GT AWD
Canadian allocation for MS6's has been officially bumped from 600 to 1000 units!!! Production will start in March.

Production is supposed to start in February with mid-March arrival. Mazda is even trying to bump things up to start in January with possible mid-February arrival. Can't wait to get mine.

R

No...I mean there was "another one" after that. Calling for arrivals in June, instead of march-april. (For canada)

I'll try and dig it up.

crossbow said:
No...I mean there was "another one" after that. Calling for arrivals in June, instead of march-april. (For canada)

I'll try and dig it up.
Nope, this info was from an internal release this morning. Production will start in March.

believing those production numbers/times is like believing Canada was only getting 250 MSP's...
Mazda Marketing Dept. working hard!

You've got your sources, I've got mine :). I'm just glad I don't run a mazda3 site. The TSB3 has so many freaking tsb's and mri's I'd spend half a month just entering them in. My new favorite one is how the doors magically lock or unlock...without user intervention. LOL

Last edited:
the thing and only thing you can count on, is that they'll be here, when their here.

Anything else is bulls***

I guessed around 38000 months back for the cost, is 39000 what the dealers are saying? Mine didn't know yet.

$39000 is the figure I was given about 2 weeks ago by my dealer. The info in my previous post was from the dealer upon his return from a Mazda meeting in Montreal where all the new vehicles were discussed.

R

Rainman said:
$39000 is the figure I was given about 2 weeks ago by my dealer. The info in my previous post was from the dealer upon his return from a Mazda meeting in Montreal where all the new vehicles were discussed.

R
That info was correct at the time they gave it to you. First month production was bumped back to March shortly after that meeting.

I actually work for a Mazda dealership in Ontario and we have just placed our first orders for the Mazdaspeed 6 production beginning in January and hitting our lot by the first week of April. There will be 2 in April, 4 in May, 4 in June and 6 in July.

We are getting a black one with the black and white leather combo and a platinum one with black leather.

The car is going to be just over 39k with the leather.

Deposits are being taken as I speak, 5k minimum.

only 3 colours, red, black and platinum.

2 combos

1. no leather no xenon
2. Leather , heated seats, intelligent keyless entry

Thats it thats all folks.

274 hp and 280ft lb. Only gasoline direct injection turbo in North America.

Awesome car.

Confirmed my black-on-black leather package on Monday this week! It will be the first one in Ottawa baby! Only one to arrive in the first shipment!

I'm salivating already, especially after reading Glen Woodcock's review in the Sun paper last week.

R

Latest posts

Back