FS: protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.

timba24

:
mazda6i fully loaded, injen CAI, viper 791xv, eibachs soon
ok guys this is for my friend in cali he is willing to deliver in cali or vegas at no extra charge email him for more info

2003 Mazda Protg 5 with the 2.0L ....Laser blue mica 4 door

Mazdaspeed muffler, new wiring kit and sparkplugs, polished alloy rims, nice all around window tint, Sony mp3 cd player, Rockford 1200W amp, 2x10 Rockford punch 10's

Less then 14,000 miles, with a 5 speed transmission. This is a really clean nice looking car it would be a good car to trick out because this model isn't being made anymore and aftermarket parts for this motor are very easy to come by and pretty cheap to buy. If u want some pictures email me at Michael.foster@beale.af.mil and I will send them to u I can't post them right now but if u email me I will get them to u. I am asking for 15,000 obo

yea thats alittle hight. im selling mine for 9200.00 but i have 57xxx mi and mines a 02
i say he could get 13k-14

Hey man like I said I am not settin the price im just postin here for him but ill let him know what you guys said about the price

keep in mind, he's also in Cali... Just about everything is expensive there.
Just ask them when the last time they saw 87octaine under $2.00/gal.

I freek out when it gets above $1.86 here in Dallas.

I paid $13k for my P5 at a dealership with less than 10k miles on it. Mind you, it didn't have any of the add-ons, but my rough calculations put thoes at maybe $1,000-1,500 new.

as a private selller, I would say trying to get something around what a dealer would sell it for, IE: current retail value from a bank/loan company and writing off the add-ons would probably be the best your going to be able to do. If you can get that, he'd be pretty well off, as most of the time private sellers get less than dealerships (but signifigantly more than trade-in value).

Last edited:
Not today but 6yrs ago....hmmmm maybe.... Check out the date of the original post. ;)

keep in mind, he's also in Cali... Just about everything is expensive there.
Just ask them when the last time they saw 87octaine under $2.00/gal.

I freek out when it gets above $1.86 here in Dallas.

I paid $13k for my P5 at a dealership with less than 10k miles on it. Mind you, it didn't have any of the add-ons, but my rough calculations put thoes at maybe $1,000-1,500 new.

as a private selller, I would say trying to get something around what a dealer would sell it for, IE: current retail value from a bank/loan company and writing off the add-ons would probably be the best your going to be able to do. If you can get that, he'd be pretty well off, as most of the time private sellers get less than dealerships (but signifigantly more than trade-in value).
freek out if the gas prices go past $1.86? good ole days haha i freek out when it hits $3.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back