New Club Forming Around Flint

jeepracer

I know I'm new to the site. Don't let the username fool you I used to have a jeep cherokee that I sand draged and would occasionally take to the strip. I did some motor work to it so it wasn't turtle slow. Anyways I now own a 03 protege ES I have plans for it but no mony right now.

I am trying to start up a new compact enthusiasts club based out of flint MI. I live in Flushing MI about 15 minutes from Flint. The club is called MidMich Custom Compacts (I know original huh) the web site is www.nickmi.com/MMCC type it exactly as it is written so that it works. It would be great if I could get some fellow protege owners to join or if you have any friends that own other cars have them check it out. It is just starting so there arn't many members as of yet. Check it out!!

Yeah I found out about project A-Spec about a week after I started to form my own club. I have one of there members as a member of ours also. It's cool I don't mind I just wish I had known ahead of time. I am still goin got try and get the club up and running but if it dosn't work out Oh-Well at least I made a go at it. I was new to the area and didn't know of any compact clubs.

I just e-mailed Nick about the problems. I am having the same problem also.
Hopefully he checks his E-mail soon.

Thanks,
GARY

Back