Winter Tires

Tireswap.com His contact info on his page. The tires may not be listed, but he supplies them.

- Edit - That's correct. I was driving a e36 m3 around with those tires and the back end didn't want to come loose. I was pretty damn impressed.

The base model atx has 16's. I'll post photos when they come back from tireswap.

16x7.5 +50 around 17 lbs. Or 8 lbs less per rim then the stock mazda6 16's or 17's.

verd1.jpg

verd2.jpg

verdtread.jpg

Mine just came in. Excellent service from tireswap as always. I gotta wait for the temp to drop some more before I put them on, so everyone will have to wait for on car photos and driving impressions. (Gotta wait till the average afternoon temp is closer to 40F)

The night life unfortunately is 40F :) they look nice guess we'll see them next meet if it doesn't snow too badly...

Dealer told me they recommend and sell 205-55-16 for the Mazda 6. Which is perfect cause gonna take my winters from my RSX.

I'm ending up getting 205/65 R15. the smaller the rim and the more tire, the better. much better grip, I am actually looking forward to driving on snow and ice with the winter tires that I am suppose to have installed this wednesday. I changed my wiper blades, I got the Motormaster REFLEX. total cost for 3 blades cost 70 bux (sad2) Oh well, what should I say, that's the cost of having a car.

15" rims do not look so good on a Mazda6. I would have probably gone either with 16" or 17" rims. If you wanted more tire, I think the 16" would have been a good compromise.

anyway, why do those motormaster reflex blades cost $70?

(pullup)
russr said:
15" rims do not look so good on a Mazda6. I would have probably gone either with 16" or 17" rims. If you wanted more tire, I think the 16" would have been a good compromise.

anyway, why do those motormaster reflex blades cost $70?
15" is more than good for the type of snow and ice we have in Montreal, and the extrememe cold, when getting out of one and a half feet of snow, trust me, with my past experience I despise 16" and 17" for this type of vehicle.

The windshield baldes was for a set of 3, taxes included, and take note it's canadian dollars. the type is called Reflex. There not like regular winter blades, there the types they use on high end Audi's

Back