Do HID's come stock on mazda6 ... ?

crossbow said:
032__scaled_600.jpg
oooh when is this comming out?

CrazyXZac said:
HID - HiDefinition Lights... like the sexxy white/blue lights :)
High Definition Lights??? Where did you hear that???
HID stands for High Intensity Discharge.

My bad. I didn't realize the thread was 5 pages long, and also the fact that this already has been brought up.

Last edited:
turbonium959 said:
High Definition Lights??? Where did you hear that???
HID stands for High Intensity Discharge.

My bad. I didn't realize the thread was 5 pages long, and also the fact that this already has been brought up.

sorry i'm an idiot. (smash)

HID's Installed on Mazda6 wagon

Sup fella's,
Pro5 and I just installed an 8k HID conversion kit into my 6. There where a few issues regarding the fit of the ballast and starter. So we took off the front bumper, and took off the headlight, then put the ballast under the headlight and the starters by the windshield washer resovoir and above the trans cooler on the driver side. Overall, install wasn't to hard. But the result, (shocked) !
As far as alignment, there were no adjustments needed to be made to the projection, it went perfect.

I also changed to fogs to Piaa Xtreme White Fog H3s. However, I really don't like the look of it because it doesn't match the HIDs. So I drive with it off now. Next project is to change the 194 in the high beam assembly to LED so it glows white. I'll get the pictures up ASAP.

Would original parts from Japan work in Mazda6's made for the US? Anybody look into that? I have an Atenza Sport with the HID's.... here in Japan....

Back