Do HID's come stock on mazda6 ... ?

CrzyGOsu

Sup guys...i just got my Mazda6s about two months ago and i just recently bought some Piaas to replace my stock headlights. However i hab one problem. How are u supposed to replace them w/ so little space under da hood? Is there some easier way to install w/o having to break some bones in my hands?

ok wow...i hab a stupid question to ask but ummmm exactly what lights are up there next to da original headlights? high beam, parking lights?, fogz? dats it? nd which ish da lowbeam headlights? the second one in from the outside or what? lol getting confused here lol (eyeballs)

o and also...i also tried to go install an Alpine D300 pulse technology dvd/navi/6-cd system but the audio place told me that the kit didnt come out for the Mazda6 that would also a slot for the Alpine system to be placed in...do you guys know anything about this? lol ive been waiting like two months for it now...and im pretty impatient llol haha (protest)

hey crazyxzac wut color is your Mazda? i have the same exact packages lol nice...mines black on black (rockon)

The six with sports package has the fogs situated in the normal housing. Appearance package and non-sport packages have them in the usual spot, below the bumper.

Necessity said:
The six with sports package has the fogs situated in the normal housing. Appearance package and non-sport packages have them in the usual spot, below the bumper.

i like where mine are @... i just want the blue/white lights now (braindead

373599_118_full.jpg

H1 low beam /\ 1157turn /\h3 fogs /\194 park(illuminates hi beam assembly) /\ h1 hi beam

my lowbeams eurodesizns 6k blue lifetime warrenty. next to a stock 6 they look real hid till hids are present. my turns pepboys titanium ambers so there is no orange reflection till i turn them on. no fogs :( 194 are tinted as well(dumb idea replacing wit leds) hi beams stock. soon to have hids to replace lo beams
(rockon)

crossbow used the magic wand from Photoshop to install his HIDs... I used midget powder ground from real 100% organic midgets for my HID install

Fugi said:
crossbow used the magic wand from Photoshop to install his HIDs... I used midget powder ground from real 100% organic midgets for my HID install

huh? (braindead

UGH....ummm ok heres my dilemma...i ordered some PIAA low beams to be delivered to my house in about several days, but the thing is...i can reach the hole for the H1 low beams on the driver side of the car but the passenger side has the intercoolant blocking the cap that i have to screw off and replace the bulb through...what do i do? how do i install them? cuz my hands wont fit in there lol URGENT PLZ REPLAY ASAP SOMEONE PLZ (argh) (gun)

Back