Intakes from Corksport

NCMP3

:
2003 RED AUDI A4
I was just on Corksport.com and saw that they are selling AEM Short Ram Air Intakes for the 2.0 DOHC for $203.00 part #99p-6-004 I also sent them an E-mail asking if they could get the clear turn indicators for us,I would love to take those big orange things off my fenders. If you have never been to this site it's pretty cool they have alot of stuff from Mazdaspeed and J-spec 170hp motors. Check it out!

Are the 2.0L engins on their site same as the ones in the MP3 if they are that be realy cool :D (dont know mach about cars thing :( )

Hukster I believe so I have seen the AEM advertised else where for our car. But I will contact corksport to find out.

Dazz were you able to read japanese if so that's cool I'm not to sure which one you were looking at but I will check that out. Hey man how close are you to my hometown of Huntington Beach? Cali's the sh*t

Huntington beach is about 30 mins away. and i don't know how to read japanesse but i do know how to find translaters on the internet. Approx. definitons..
Later

NCMP3 did you ever contact corksport about the engins if they are the same and stuff cuz i be intrested in their other stuff to :D

Back