Any Meets coming up ??

bonesmp5

:
Protege5
since im new to this around here --- just thought i would ask cause i have no idea where to look -- thanks for any input :)

i posted this in the Oregon side too -- so dont be mad i double posted -- hehehe :)

I'd like to know too what is going on and if there are any meets. Besides I wasn't able to hit up mazda madness like I wanted too.... anywho, let me know whats going on. The lonely MP3 in WWU....

maximumimpact said:
I think we should do our go-karting meet. This would be fun. Yes, it would.
I'm quite down with the karting, yes. Saturday afternoons and sundays are free for me. MOndays too for that matter.

one last meet sounds good........ karting sounds good too........
rob

Yeah. So, who should take up the resposibility to hook this up? Rob, we should get the RainState guys to head down too....group discount if there's more than 10 people that come for racing.

CHAMPS Seattle
5930 6th Ave So
Seattle, WA 98108

CHAMPS North
18311 Bothell/Everett Hwy
Mill Creek, WA

CHAMPS Eastside
2207 NE Bel-Red Rd
Redmond, WA 98052

I've got an insane idea, but it's gonna take some time to work out. CHAMPS is the best for karting, in my opinion.

we can do a poll or GI thread to see how many might beable to come -- and if the day of the event is set far enough ahead so peeps can plan accordingly :)

sounds fun --- (drinks)

their is also a karting place im mt vernon that is indoors and has fast ass karts (figure it is almost nov so the weather plays a factor!!
i will talk to jacob tomorrow!!!! and prospective dates?? not the weekend of the 27th for me (importfest)
rob

Beats the hell outta me. I was thinking we could make this a sort of rally type event. We all meet up at some location to start with. We all drive to one of the CHAMPS locations (they're all indoors! SWEET!), race a race or two there. Hop in our cars, drive off to the next location, race in go-karts again. Hop in one last time, drive to the last CHAMPS location, have a final race there, and then party or go home. What do you guys think? As far as dates, I'm down for almost any day. Just let me know. I'm thinking, this sort of thing should be set at least a month in advance.

Also, pricing. I know it's a major thing, the money factor. If you guys are hardcore, and willing to do this sort of meet on a monthly basis, it costs like $50 (could be 60, I'll double check) for an annual membership (it's a members only place, which is cool), and includes 3 races. An annual membership by itself is $15, and each race is about $15. But if you buy a set of 10 races, it's only $100, and you can use them over the next 6 months. So, yeah...it's pricey, but hella fun, and the winners get severe bragging rights (right Chris?).

joka1 said:
their is also a karting place im mt vernon that is indoors and has fast ass karts (figure it is almost nov so the weather plays a factor!!
i will talk to jacob tomorrow!!!! and prospective dates?? not the weekend of the 27th for me (importfest)
rob
I'd like to quote on the Mt. Vernon one, Karttracks... They are pretty fast.... Besides thats like less than 20min away from me.

There is one more

(drive) There is an indoor karting place in Fife called Grand Prix raceway. It costs only $25 for the first race and $20 every race after that. The first race you either pay $5 for a license that is good forever and you never have to pay the $5 again, or you just get a temp permit for the day which is a waste of money in case you ever go back and have to pay the $5 again. They also have a group rate which is cheaper, but they also allow the track to be rented for an entire day and supply food and drinks depending on the size of the party. The Karts are crazy fast, and the track is pretty technical so it is alot of fun. Just a thought. (gossip)

What up everyone. I'd be down in like 2 or 3 weeks since I'm going to be starting my new job next week and I won't get my first check till two week after starting. Keep me filled in on what you guys decide.

Chris

chriscrooz said:
What up everyone. I'd be down in like 2 or 3 weeks since I'm going to be starting my new job next week and I won't get my first check till two week after starting. Keep me filled in on what you guys decide.

Chris
My car is still in the shop. Can you believe that!
It's the 7th week already and they still haven't fixed the seats.
You don't even need that much time to build a new car.
(chair)

Whatever you do, DON'T go to Sound Ford in Renton for anything! You will regret it.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that bro... I know what you're going through and you'll still have insurance stuff to square away after the car is fixed. At least your driver can't try and blame it on you like mine tried to do... jerk. Good luck on the fixing.

Chris

misbehave said:
My car is still in the shop. Can you believe that!
It's the 7th week already and they still haven't fixed the seats.
You don't even need that much time to build a new car.
(chair)

Whatever you do, DON'T go to Sound Ford in Renton for anything! You will regret it.

Back