Selling stock P5 Rims and Tires

AlaskaP5

Hey, I would post this in the for sale section, however, I do not think anyone in the lower 48 would want to pay for shipping from AK

Selling my stock 2003 P5 rims and tires. Only about 10,000 miles on them. Would like to get $250, but will settle for less. Make me a decent offer and most likely they will be yours. All this talk about autocrossing next summer, these would make a nice backup set of tires and rims.

Last edited:
AlaskaP5 said:
Hey, I would post this in the for sale section, however, I do not think anyone in the lower 48 would want to pay for shipping from AK

Selling my stock 2003 P5 rims and tires. Only about 10,000 miles on them. Would like to get $250, but will settle for less. Make me a decent offer and most likely they will be yours. All this talk about autocrossing next summer, these would make a nice backup set of tires and rims.
Are they chrome or just the silver wheels i dont remember??

The 2003 wheels are not chrome, but the silverish color. They look slightly differenct then the 2002P5 wheels.

They are the stock dunlops. Also, there is a very slight curbrash on the front passenger side wheel, but VERY light.

Back