are there tag cards anywhere?

:
GLA45
do we have nepoc tag cards? there's a titanium msp and a few p5's i see around here often but i don't have any cards or anything. i know there are old msprotege.com ones, just wondering if there are any nepoc/msprotege.com ones that anyone made. i would make them but i'm better at paint than i am at photoshop so they wouldn't end up looking real good

I've asked the same thing before but to no avail. I've seen a few MSP's around Boston as well but no way to let them know about our car club.

Hmm..Your request has been recieved. Estimated time of reponse: this evening when I make NEPOC tag cards. Ask and you shall recieve.

i made some up a while back to be printed on business cards, but never had the printing on business cards thing done.

Ill see if i can find the image tonight and post it. if it sucks you can just use what kyle comes up with

Slug, if you don't mind using one of their designs - Vistaprint.com - 250 business cards for like, $5

yea, i minded :)

the 5 dollar deal was the original plan but then i decided i wanted to use our logo and whatnot so i designed my own and it jacked the price up too much for me at the time

it took me 9 months to get the ****** video from cape cod online....gimme another 5 and ill have the business card template i made for ya

*subscribes* I hope someone posts a link to some tag cards soon..

these are nepoc tag cards. but you are more than welcome to tag ppl in GA with em :)

i think the forums have multiple tag cards you can download, not sure where they are posted tho

Back