Nate's avatar (was: Why Proteg?)

jonlong

:
2003.5 Black MP5
Why Proteg?

Why do you think Mazda decided to use the name Proteg for our cars? Is it supposed to mean that our cars have a lot to learn, or that they have a lot of potential? Just curious...

they were probebly drawing names out of a hat, who knows what they were thinking!

proteges work under skilled masters and therefore get the best training possible

Protege also means to protect.

uh oh Nate...I think people might find out your secret...LOL

Mike R said:
Protege also means to protect.

uh oh Nate...I think people might find out your secret...LOL
lol it hasn't been a secret in about 3 years

Wait... what's the secret ?... that Nate is the guy pictured in the Avatar?(being facetious)

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks

jonlong said:
Why do you think Mazda decided to use the name Proteg for our cars? Is it supposed to mean that our cars have a lot to learn, or that they have a lot of potential? Just curious...
Sounds Better Than "s*** STABBER!!!" (chair)​

anyone here remember the old commercial?

"what would happen when a sports car taught a sedan everything it knew about the road?" or somthing like that

dont know if anyone else knew but the new 3 looks a helluva lot like a hotwheels version of the 8

the "Protege" is the "student" of the RX-(whatevers)

BlueWolfCry said:
protege is french for "the protector"
Pretty weak.

It is actually, in the context that you are useing...

The Act of Protecting, rather than "The Protector" (rockon) (canada)

Obsidian said:
anyone here remember the old commercial?

"what would happen when a sports car taught a sedan everything it knew about the road?" or somthing like that

dont know if anyone else knew but the new 3 looks a helluva lot like a hotwheels version of the 8

the "Protege" is the "student" of the RX-(whatevers)
Yes and It was playing a Protege to the Miata!

Zoom Zoom Kid Included!

Brian MP5T said:
Yes and It was playing a Protege to the Miata!

Zoom Zoom Kid Included!

whoops, my bad
it was a miata, i can barely remember the old commercial now, but i do know the protege is supposed to be the Student of a Mazda Sport car of some sort
and in this case your right, the miata.

Latest posts

Back