Saw a FMIC Mazda3 Today

I was driving back from huntingtin indiana yesterday and I saw a mazda3 5 door with a nice size fmic. Anybody here claim it. Also I'm not a mazda guy but I am very interested in these little cars. A friend told me that you could order a mazda3 from the dealer with a turbo and right hand drive. Is it true? I never got to see the car but he's not one to lie. Anyways what kinda power do they you put down? thanx Love the look of 5 door! and would really think of getting that new mazdaspeed6 looks awesome
!!

Correct. There is no factory Turbo on any continent (except maybe the diesels (dunno)) and no RHD in N. America.

Factory HP is 160 at the crank.

what you saw was the radiator ? I saw a 3, thought the SAME THING, upon closer inspection, its just a radiator. It does imitate an FMIC is you are say 40 feet away.

My dad saw a blue RHD Silvia on I95 today...pretty sure that thing WAS turbo. As for the 3, I think what everyone already said is what you really saw.

Black Majik MSP said:
My dad saw a blue RHD Silvia on I95 today...pretty sure that thing WAS turbo. As for the 3, I think what everyone already said is what you really saw.

If it was a silvia then it has a sr20det, 2.0 liter turbo engine. Unless it was one of the more earlier weird variants, but no one would bother getting one of those imported here anyways unless it was one of the ca18det which is also a turboed engine.

nada

No My friend is not much of a car guy. but i knoe he wouldn't try and pull something. he said that a friend of his went to mazda and ordered a right hand drive turbo mazda I'm pretty sure it was 3. anyways when I see him I'll ask again. but what I saw in was no radiator, I really know what to look for and I even saw the end tanks It was a fmic Probably a turbo looked real professional and hidden like mine (on the maxima).

Back