010.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

020.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

Last edited:
i liked the previous interior scheme MUCH better...this looks like standard 6S interior. Also does anyone else think that the intercooler with no scoop is going to cool off anything?

insanoman2005 said:
i liked the previous interior scheme MUCH better...this looks like standard 6S interior. Also does anyone else think that the intercooler with no scoop is going to cool off anything?
The hood design looks different. Maybe it allows air from the front grill to flow into the intercooler.

nice numbers.

But, boring

No ground effects? wtf? Looks like a plain silver 6 with a different rear bumper, and wheels. I know there's "more" , but they are so subtle, it's not noticeable.

I was expecting more cosmetically. But the rest sounds good. I liked so many things about the original MPS concept better.

Thank god they never stuck some hideous wing on it.

what's with the stereo?

considering the price tag, or at least what I think will be the price tag, this will appeal to a more mature driver. So I'm not surprised they took the easy and safe way out, and went with a more conservative look.

I'm still disappointed.

They are planning production to begin in beggining 05 but no set dealer dates nor prices. I assume things are still bound to change with this car.

i like the numbers, but the exterior looks god awfully boring. needs a nicer front bumper, red tails (altezzas suck), and some nicer more simple wheels like slipstreams or something

Dont know about you guys, but i really love it. This is like the s*** I love. I live for cars like this new MS6.

pates03 said:
b/c thats not the MS6 thats the MPS in japan, has
try again. Those pics are straight from MAzda's USA site. Japan's 6 looks better then this.

Everytime Mazda usa has put up photo's of a Mazdaspeed on their site, it's been the final design cosmetically.

So, I'm sorry to say, but I'd say that this is it. Don't get me wrong, I really like it, just a little disappointed and was expecting a lot more in terms of appearance. With all the body kits floating around, even the Japan ones that Mazda is already using, this is just boring looking.

what's funny is that when most of us seen the MPS concept, we all loved it except the wheels.

So what does Mazda do? Change everything else that the MPS had ( front/rear bumpers/skirts etc) and keep the ugly wheels

????

I dont understand people complain about wings and useless ground effects on a car..but everyone wants a car to be a show stopper from the factory. i think it needs nothing but a front mount and or a vented hood.

I don't care for a vented hood. That look is getting to be way overdone.

I don't care about some stun ass wing on the back, the one they have is good enough.

I do care about decent wheels, and those wheels are not impressive. I do care about having some simple ground effects on the bottom as it makes it different then a base 6 which is kinda resembles now. That car is obviously lowered, so I'm guessing that's why no side sills, but I want them anyways . The 6 with even the stock ground effects, and spoiler in the sedan/hatch is sexy sexy sexy. nothing overstated, just nice good sex :)

that above looks like a base model 6 with different wheels on it. not impressive.

Back