The stats from Tirerack:
Finish: Light Grey Painted

Size Selected: 17x7
Price: $280 each
Estimated Availability: In Stock
Recommended Tire Size: 205/45-17
Wheel Offset: +45mm
** Lightweight: 16.7 lbs. **

And, the link: http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/CallJsp?target=wheelSearchCloseUp&wheelIndex=59&sizeIndex=0&showRear=no&setIndex=12&filterSize=&filterFinish=&filterSpecial=&colorInd=7

I got the price directly from Tirerack. I know they'll fit. An assortment will fit. I'm more concerned with offset and choice of tire, mainly size. I'd probably go 215/40/17's. Maybe even 225/40's. I'd really like to see the wheels on an actual car instead of the picture Tirerack provides for you.

what kind of car do you have? if you have a sedan (including MSP) you can maybe get away with 225 if you roll the fenders. The offset is good for 205 on the P5 however if you roll your fenders 215 is good as well.

I own a 1994 Mazda MX-6 LS. P5 is my next car. I'm collecting ideas. Plus, I kinda just wanted a picture to reference for later. I love P5's.

That's the car with 17'' OZ's. And, you were right, they are $199 a wheel. I kinda was looking for something lowered and on those wheels. I used red because it's a little easier to see with the black background. This is a screen shot taken from Tirerack.com

Attachments

• P5OZ.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 246
there's a garnet red mica sedan w/ the MP3 bodykit that has those OZ's. look through the picture thread in the 3rd Gen Section.

yah those running the real mans resolution dont have a problem ;)

especially when my new 18"flat panel comes in....
/back on topic, the superlegerras are superhot, saw them on an auduiS4 tricked out in the parking lot at work yesterday, they are teh h0tness

So, no one? Eh... well, my buddy, Sam, PS'd a pic for me... in black, too!

(boobs2)

Attachments

• P5blkslammed.gif
    P5blkslammed.gif
    23 KB · Views: 113
did he PS it or chop it from a screenshot of tireracks web site. =)

anyway they fit and they look great, get em and show us pics

p5sundevil said:
did he PS it or chop it from a screenshot of tireracks web site. =)

anyway they fit and they look great, get em and show us pics
I took a screen shot from Tirerack. I asked him to PS that. Plus, he changed the color.

Getting the wheels won't so much be a problem... putting them on "my P5" might be... since I don't own one yet. ;)

mx3ownzj00 said:
there's a garnet red mica sedan w/ the MP3 bodykit that has those OZ's. look through the picture thread in the 3rd Gen Section.
i believe its 1garnatredlx. i believe he has the OZ superleggeras (sp?)

Back