SRS Nitrous Fill?

acidbug

ZoomZoom CX-5
Contributor
:
‘19 CX-5 GTR Tu
I just got SRS Sreet Racing Syndicate...

Can't figure out how to get nitrous refills??

Do you have to perform stunts? Like drifting and such?

Chas

quick return the game while you can! ive had it for a lil over a month and its suck horribly. my roommate played it more then i did ill ask him cause i have no idea.

i rented the game and thought it was terrible?? but anyway, I think you have to go back to the garage to refill your nitrous??

Srs

In the free drive mode, drift around corners to earn points as you do in race mode... this will fill your nos tank (thumb)

02ESwBoost said:
In the free drive mode, drift around corners to earn points as you do in race mode... this will fill your nos tank (thumb)
respect points... yea this has to be the dumbest game ever and basicly made sales because of flashly 2f2f advertising. Amen for only paying 2 bucks for it.

thanks guyz...It's kind of difficult to drift...But slowly getting a hang of it.

I personally like the game..but i still thnk need for speed underground was better.

Chas

go to cheat menu and letmego is a good idea...cops chase me all the time even after the street races and my car is like 95% ******

not shure but for xbox it's up down left Right in main menu just after loading profile

I can't get to the site now but yeah do a search at like game-revoluton.com or boxcheats.com (if you are Xbox)

top of my head

goretro
mtcgts
letmego
renesis
fixitup
gotpopo

Back