Off Topic post counts

DooMer_MP3

Experience my Member
You know, I've always agreed with no +1 on post counts for posting in here. But I've been a member here since the beginning, and I find that theres not much left to talk about with the ole proteges. Pretty much everything that can be done has been discussed to death, and all of the other forums (at least the ones I visit - MP3, NA Tech, Engine Management) are pretty dead...

Eh, whatever, its just a post count. But I've posted in here like 10 times in the last few days and I've got nothing to show for it!!111!!one!

Chris

post count to me isn't important.. and the MEC club uses their section on here a lot during the day.. :D

DooMer_MP3 said:
You know, I've always agreed with no +1 on post counts for posting in here. But I've been a member here since the beginning, and I find that theres not much left to talk about with the ole proteges. Pretty much everything that can be done has been discussed to death, and all of the other forums (at least the ones I visit - MP3, NA Tech, Engine Management) are pretty dead...

Eh, whatever, its just a post count. But I've posted in here like 10 times in the last few days and I've got nothing to show for it!!111!!one!

Chris
If you don't think that there's enough to discuss, you obviously haven't moded your car nearly enough.

HAHAhahA i know what you mean, i dont really have anything to talk about with my protege since nothings going wrong and i have no money for mods til nov. or dec. so i just chill in OT. my post count used to be like 3 or 4k before they took off OT posts. meh, i dont really care

Kooldino said:
If you don't think that there's enough to discuss, you obviously haven't moded your car nearly enough.
No $$$. And to do it right would cost many thousands. Rather pay off the protege and purchase a used M3 someday.

Chris

Back