crap. i hydrolocked. im screwed.

changedman

Banned
Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
[edit October 23] wow this sucks. shows dreams come true.

yeah, i was driving down the street and saw a puddle, but at 45mph i didnt see how big it was. cop car right in front of me went in, stalled, and couldnt move, by that time it was too late. I too hit the puddle, injested a TON of water, esp since my filter is no more than 7" off the bottom of the car. there is water everywhere. I restarted the car, it was barely running, then started steaming, and clonked out. So there goes all the money i put into my car.

So scary.

Life goes on i guess. Its only a car.

Just sad because I knew something was going to happen after I dropped this much money into it.

Did i mention this was my dream last night? Damn how i hate all these car dying related dreams. WHEW! :D

Last edited:
I'm always dreaming paranoid dreams about my car

I had a dream once that I went to a car meet and my car got stripped overnight, all that was left was the frame

its amazing the details i can remember from CAR related dreams. other dreams, cant remember for s***. unless it involves pr0n, death, etc.

NATE: lol, i had that dream too, but all my nice s*** was gone, not everything, they left my plastic trim, seats, bad ugly stuff. (rlaugh)

I wasnt sympathetic at any point. You just dont get it, you keep it copacetic, and you learn to acept it, jose youre so pathetic.

Dexter said:
I wasnt sympathetic at any point. You just dont get it, you keep it copacetic, and you learn to acept it, jose youre so pathetic.

you stoneheated f00

;)

i felt like having a party the moment i realized it was a dream

Dexter said:

i am.....

Dexter said:
Yeah, actually the other night i had a dream my rims got stolen and my car was all rusted

damn car dreams.
(rlaugh) this one i had was one of the more serious.

That coulda really sucked huh? I had a dream that my car got stolen and replaced with a wrx...........oh what a great dream that was. It felt so real, then I realized that it was a dream and I still owned a mazda. Poor me :( hahaha

Chris

I had a dream one time that my engine blew. It was so real that when I woke up at 3:45am I had to go out to my car and make sure it was OK.

I have dreams weekly that my car gets stolen or somehow I blow the motor.

This last one was that my clutch went out on the freeway..... Wait, that one really happened. (spin)

Back