It's Official

mazdaspeedpower

Contributor
:
2003.5 Titanium MSP
My mom just purchased a 2005 Mazda 3 GT(cloth) in Sand Mica with GFX package. She went to the dealership a while ago, in hopes of getting a Black 04GTclothGFX 3, but they where sold out of the 04's. SO she then looked elsewhere for cars for a week or so, looking at Hyundai's, Mitsubishi's, Honda's, Nissan's and toyota's and more. She then returned to the Mazda dealership(having heard last time that the 2005 models where on the boats, though delayed by monsoons, they where still on their way. So she decided to test drive on of the last few 2004(not optioned or coloured to suite her), and she loved it, she proceeded to get and most excellent offer on the van, and then decided she'd commit, and has ordered her car. She's happy, and excited to be getting her Mazda. I'll post pics as soon as she gets it, right next to the speed. Unfortunatly, she got Automatic, but hey, she's not as much of a driving enthuisiast as I am. Still, it's a good car. SHe plans on getting it tinted, and getting snows. From there, I think the only 'mods' she'll put on/in the car, are scent of smoker, and dirt from driving
(two hella cool mods.....not(hand) ). Anyways, I'll update this when she gets the car, till then, just thought I'd mention the fact of another Mazda in the family.and the fact that she got a Mazda over the 'competition' for a compact midsize, 23000ish price range car.

Back