#1104 has been wrecked... it's new owner...

funnylittlman

:
Protege
Well he didn't survive the crash here in D.C. off of Hunter Mill Road.

OMG.... my prayers go out to his family for this (sad1)

It was on News 4 NBC here in Virginia... I don't think that it's up on the website, but here's the link

http://www.nbc4.com/index.html

Please all, say a prayer for his family.

Was this your old car? What do you mean by "it's new owner?"

im guessing because he knew the guys name who bought it from him, and then heard that guys name on the news.

^----

They also showed his highschool pic. It was him... they showed the car. He was going so fast when he wrecked the car split in 1/2

Man alive... That really sucks. Not to be all preachy, but street racing claims another victim.

Police say Johnson was racing the driver of a Chevy Camero when he lost control of his Mazda around a sharp turn on Vale Road about a half mile east of Huntermill road.
A fatal accident caused by racing around a turn.
Of course you will spank a camaro around a turn. Poor judgment on the victims behalf. Drive safe.

Last edited:
good handling or not anything can lose control over 70mph on the street. the car is designed to handle good at lower speeds but above 70 its no beter than a camaro. its not a supercar with calculated downforce to make it stick to the road. I do feel horrible when watching that video. so strange to see my exact car in a fatal accident. hope the passanger is ok. keep us updated.

Back