Brand New Mazda 3

GMAN17

:
2004 Mazda 3s
Just got my brand new Mazda 3s this morning and I love it. Great price and its pretty much loaded except for the spoiler which is on its way shortly. Hopefully the pic is visible for all to see. I live in North Carolina and am looking for any clubs around here that the rest of us Mazda owners are in. Looking to do some aftermarket stuff to it as well. I work for Tommy Johnson's Motorsports Warehouse so thats a huge hookup for parts and stuff like that if anyone needs something let me know. Other than that any ideas on how to make this better looking...Im open for sugg.

-Greg

Attachments

• DSC00595.JPG
    DSC00595.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 101
Congrats Greg! Welcome to the boards. I'm not sure I recognize where you live... is that close to charlotte?

Im north of Charlotte like 40 mins. well no that was 40 mins. in my pickup truck so figure 20 in my 3...but yeah Im near there. Im going to the Food Lion Auto Show this weekend at Lowes Motor Speedway so Ill be in the Charlotte area for the weekend. Also I got some concerts to go to soon so thats cool too! Where at you located?

I take it thats installed too...how long does it take...and you guys do window tinting as well?

i wish that was installed, thats just the part, and no sorry we dont do window tinting here. but there is a great place like 5 mins form here that does awsome window tinting!!! i think installing the spolier is 2 hrs labor which sucks!!! i have nothing to do with the labor part, just the part price.$75 a hour on labor here

Back