Buy Intake

Jimyau

Buy Intake

Hey guys,

Can anyone suggest me some webside with good price to buy intake system. AEM / Injen. also, is it easy to install the injen intake? i wish to do it myself. Thanks.
:D

what part of california are you in? im in pasadena and have a shop that hooks me up w/ amazing prices. the injen is $320 on their site... mine is on order for $275... thats a damn good savings.. if your anywhere in the LA area.. let me know and we can hook up and ill bring you down to the shop..

peace

yeah $275 is really not a good deal...sounds like you got hosed...in a matter of speaking...the msrp is like $310 so technically you did get a good deal...but there's other places that sell them for around $210...that's the cheapest i've seen it...i can't remember the URL but i'll find it and post it later...

Re: Buy Intake

Jimyau said:
Hey guys,

Can anyone suggest me some webside with good price to buy intake system. AEM / Injen. also, is it easy to install the injen intake? i wish to do it myself. Thanks.
:D

Jimy, yes, the intakes are easy to install.....just a basic knowledge of hand tools is all you need.

IF you get an INJEN....go to Protege5Online.com and get the instructions there in their tech section....those instructions are MUCH better than the ones that come with it....AND they even give you some great hints and short cuts that makes the job MUCH easier.

Hey,

Thanks for all the helps. Protege01MP3, i think your price are not bad if you have people to install it for you. I wish to do it myself, cause once i have done it, i'll be proud of myself. Anyway i need a some helps in where i get it with a good price. And for Protege01MP3, i'm from Anaheim, Orange County.

You could buy the ractive for $80.00 buy a 3in mandrel bent pie for $35.00 and have a cold air intake for $120.00 just a option.

spend $250 and get a PRM. then you don't have to worry about a splash guard or bypass. that is just my two cents and also, $275 is a awful price. you did get raped on that one.

alright alright!!! enough trying to make me feel bad!!! lol

ok.. so i'm not gettin the best price on the injen... but its ok... because the shop is building me a custom box for my 12s in the trunk, doing the "hovering trunk lid" mod for me for free (its just two brackets and a couple screws) and a guy I know from TC Spoiler is making me a custom carbon fiber hood for free... so i think an extra $25 for the injen is worth all that... wouldn't you say?

plus im gettin the full WW kit w/ flares for about $600 installed.. i just gotta pay for paint... and the best part is.. im actually pretty good friends w/ these guys now, and I have a hand in every mod... so i get experience as well as a clean ass ride... lol :)

and I FINALLY got access to a digital camera... so i have a few pics sitting on the memory card waiting for me to get back to dads to use his software...

Bought my Inien CAI for $ 220 when they first came out from RSPerformance.
Mike

Hey,
I Bought my Injen intake already for $250 shipped. Have a question about the bronze color metal. Should i take it out?

Hey guys,

Just finish installing the intake by myself. Huh... tough job! Take me about 4 hours to triple checks them. It come with a whoose!! sound when you step on the gas fast. Is that right?? Everything is fine but a little bit worries about the filter might come off after awhile.

Back