Delsing Klunk Fix Brackets!

Hello,

Well, the first wave of brackets are done (10 sets), awaiting only painting. The brackets will be sold without bushings, but will recommend manufactures, part numbers and grease types which work the best.

PING did extensive bushing testing and recommends the grease fitting type. I will be getting detailed info from him to forward to all customers for bushing purchase.

Remember, this not only eliminates the Klunk, but increases the bars effectiveness. For pics, check out the link below.

http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?t=52760

This morning I have e-mailed ANTOINE to register for Authorized Vender status, and am awaiting his reply.

Cost will be $165.00 for the brackets and all hardware, less the bushings. Kit is upgradeable to the big race type three piece hollow bar. Aluminum spacers are anodized gold, main mount bolts and washers are nickle plated.

Stayed tuned for order info soon. Thanks for all the support and patience with my "life delays". You will not be disapointed.

Godspeed!
Dave
www.delsingmotorsport.com

As soon as you get Vendor status:

1. Jurgs01

Have you tested these out? Can you tell a big difference? Also, What are the actual brackets made of? It says on the last thread they will be nickle plated but never says what material they are.

What the hell. Let's do this.

1. Jurgs01
2. Ryoga28
3. Glowmunkey

If I like them, I'll want a second set, for my Dad's Speed. You'll be doing more than this first run, right?

1. Jurgs01
2. Ryoga28
3. Glowmunkey
4. ARunto
5. FrozenMazda
6. Mallard
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

1. Jurgs01
2. Ryoga28
3. Glowmunkey
4. ARunto
5. FrozenMazda
6. Mallard
7. terbow

whats the race upgrade? i dont think its for me personally but i was just curious of the differences. thanks.

thunder said:
1. Jurgs01
2. Ryoga28
3. Glowmunkey
4. ARunto
5. FrozenMazda
6. Mallard
7. terbow
8. thunder
9. DSM2MSP

Although Im sure this list will be worthless once he gets vendor status, haha.

DSM2MSP said:
Although Im sure this list will be worthless once he gets vendor status, haha.
I hope not. Though this has been the third or so list I've signed up for.

I've been patiently waiting for those since last Feb. If I dont get 'em I'll nuke something for sure!! Besides, I can't even get the bushings from Mazda since they're BO since... March! :(

i think since we sat here and took the effort to put our names on it the list should be used !

1. Jurgs01
2. Ryoga28
3. Glowmunkey
4. ARunto
5. FrozenMazda
6. Mallard
7. terbow
8. thunder
9. DSM2MSP
speedplease

I am in just like I said I was in on all the other lists.

1. Jurgs01
2. Ryoga28
3. Glowmunkey
4. ARunto
5. FrozenMazda
6. Mallard
7. terbow
8. thunder
9. DSM2MSP
10.jrodhotrod

Back