directions to enki

kingpin7666

Rough for no reason
:
03 mazdaspeed protege
i think the best way to do is call enkei for direction..i always take 35 west north...just go straight and you will see a sign that says "welcome ALLIANCE airpot'..stay on the right side cos you will see a HUGE gas station..ones that truckers go to fill up...turn on that street..and go straight going east(right)...you will see enkei for about 4-5 miles from there...on the right...before enkei..you will see NOKIA..

on a side note the directions arent mine i just suck at html and cant quote the thread

Ryiad

well i was just at the meet in lewisville and i asked about the meet at enki on the 15. it occored to me that no one knew where the place was soooooo i found directions in another post and made them a bit more accessable

thats my post...i started that enkei thing eveer since i discovered it 3 years ago...vic, sam and linux knows abt the location they can probably help..

well since i cant follow a direction for s*** im gonna link up with danook here soon and follow him up there

thats kewl man..just call me and let me know..i can come pick u up if u want me to. ill still be in the damn rental tho but things are going good on me getting hooked up w/the dg urethane lip and f/g grill getting painted, me getting my 03.5 msp wheels put on and new tires. so all is well just gotta wait now. but let me know something im trying to hook up also w/txmzdspd2gen since he lives pretty close to me here off of hulen. see you guys out there.
daniel

So what time is everyone rolling up. I might try to jet out of work a bit earlier.

not sure yet...waiting on ppl to hopefully call me. from here its only like a 30 min drive at the most and thats with a lil bit of traffic around here which it will prolly be rush hour s*** didnt think bout that. so i might get there round 6 or so maybe just depending on traffic and when ppl let me know something. u can call me if u want to 817.371.2574.

Back